Left-reverse copying of whole track sections...?

!!! Please ensure, that your contribution or question is placed into the relevant section !!!
Questions about rolling stock, for example, do not belong in "Questions about the Forum". Following is perhaps the right area where your question will be better looked after:
General questions to EEP , Splines, rolling stock, Structures in EEP, landscape elements, Signalling system and controlling, designers, Europe-wide EEP meetings , Gossip
Your cooperation to keep the forum clear is appreciated.
  • Hello all,

There is a basic thing that haunts me. I just made a 20 km wide anlage, with a single track that runs back and forth three times before leaving the anlage. Roughly about 55 km's of single track, that I now want to double with a left-reversed track. As is the normal on most person-carrying train lines. My question is this - do I really have to use more than an hour now, and click every each tracksection I made, and left-reverse it, or can I somehow mark the single track I already made, a have a function in EEP to lay the left-reverse in big sections (preferebly the whole anlage)...?

If this function is not already in EEP, then that would be a suggestion that many a track-builder would love to have, I guess :-)

All the best
    Dith

Win 10 Home 64bit - i5 6600K CPU 3,5GHz - 32Gb Ram - NVIDIA GeForce 1060 6Gb

EEP 13 Expert (ENG Steam edition) Update2 - EEP 14 Expert (DE Trend edition)

EEP Bodentextur-Tool, EEP TSPCalc, EEP Texture Multiplier, EEP Model Multiplier,

EEP Model Files Converter, EEP HomeNOS13, Blender v2.78b, Adobe Photoshop

• Oooops. Forget that I asked - intuision let me to the right answer ;-)

D

Win 10 Home 64bit - i5 6600K CPU 3,5GHz - 32Gb Ram - NVIDIA GeForce 1060 6Gb

EEP 13 Expert (ENG Steam edition) Update2 - EEP 14 Expert (DE Trend edition)

EEP Bodentextur-Tool, EEP TSPCalc, EEP Texture Multiplier, EEP Model Multiplier,

EEP Model Files Converter, EEP HomeNOS13, Blender v2.78b, Adobe Photoshop

• To help others who may find your question but not the explicit answer:

You can mark an entire block,

check the reverse option,

check left or right,

enter the offset value

and then click on the copy button.

Hanlon's Razor:

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

• Oooops. Forget that I asked - intuision let me to the right answer ;-)

D

Intuition :aw_1: can you download some of that from EEP :bp_1:

:ak_1:Win10 home 64bit , HP Omen , 16 GB ram, Nvidia GTX 1060 3GB, intel i5-7400 @3GHz
    EEP3, EE5 (2008 version). RailroadX (Steam) Plugins 1 & 2 EEP 12

& EEP 13 .2 (Steam) Expert version Plugin 1 & 2

EEP 14 Expert (EN trend version) HomeNos 14.0

The more I learn, the more I realise I don't know.