EEP Update on Steam released and makes the game crash....

Achte bitte darauf, dass Du mit deinem Thema bzw. mit deiner Frage im richtigen Bereich bist.
Die Bereiche sind: Einstellungen im Forum, EEP aktuell ab EEP7 , Splines, Rollmaterialien, Immobilien, Landschaftselemente, Signale und Schaltung, Anlagenvorstellungen, Schnappschüsse Konstrukteure, EEP Treffen , Laberecke, Online - Handbuch EEP Vielen Dank für die Unterstützung das Forum übersichtlich zu halten.
Bilder/Fotos aus dem Internet sind nur als Link gestattet. Eigene Fotos, also Fotos aus dem realen Leben, sind erstens mit Eigenes Bild als Quellenangabe zu kennzeichnen und zweitens nur als Dateianhang im Beitrag zulässig. Bilder ohne Quellenangaben und Bilder dessen Quelle das Internet wie z. B. Google ist, werden gelöscht.
  • I can see there are a few issues with the update and EEP .. when you get things back to normal I have noticed 2 issues since my (working update):au_1:

First it seems to scan for new models as i mentioned before

Secondly The "J" train brake function is no longer working or showing in display when the Key is pressed

all the other keyboard functions are working

D forward

A reverse

H horn

F switch points

Coupling K & L

G signal change

But as I said ............ my issues are not that important just now , Just when you have time

Craig :aq_1:

:ak_1:Win10 home 64bit , HP Omen , 16 GB ram, Nvidia GTX 1060 3GB, intel i5-7400 @3GHz
    EEP3, EE5 (2008 version). RailroadX (Steam) Plugins 1 & 2 EEP 12

& EEP 13 .2 (Steam) Expert version Plugin 1 & 2

EEP 14 Expert (EN trend version) HomeNos 14.0

EEP 16 Expert Plugin 1  HomeNos 15.0

• To verify I just reinstalled EEP and the update again with real time virus scanning turned off. Still crashes.

• Status saturday morning:

Another Trend-attempt was uploaded to Steam for DL at 23:24 last night. I installed it a moment ago, and it still doesn't eliminate the problem. Behavior is the exact same.

I have dedicated my laptop as a tester, and have been trying to delete some files, and moving them in and out to see the reaction. But I haven't found anything yet.

Question for Goetz/Trend: Are there coders working non-stop with this or are they not working on it until monday morning again? I have a summer going on outside, and if no-one is working on this, I would consider going outside. Consider. Not promising anything...

Denn

Win 10 Home 64bit - i9 10.9KCPU 10-Core 5.2GHz - 64Gb Ram - NVIDIA GeForce 1650 4Gb

EEP 13.2 Expert (ENG Steam edition) - EEP 15.1 Expert (ENG Trend edition)

EEP Bodentextur-Tool, EEP TSPCalc, EEP Texture Multiplier, EEP Model Multiplier,

EEP Model Files Converter, EEP HomeNOS15, Blender v2.78b, Adobe Photoshop

• Question for Goetz/Trend: Are there coders working non-stop with this

We're doing our best to fix this rather embarrassing issue over the weekend.

But please go out and enjoy the good weather! We can't say yet how long this is going to take us and as much as I appreciate your offer to help us, it would be a great shame if you missed out on a great summer's day.

• Question for Goetz/Trend: Are there coders working non-stop with this

We're doing our best to fix this rather embarrassing issue over the weekend.

Thumbs up...!

EEPCraig - if you have half an hour later I think it could be interesting if we go thru our configs together. They are so similar, there could be a chance, that if we spot the difference, maybe it can help Trend understand why this happens...

Denn

Win 10 Home 64bit - i9 10.9KCPU 10-Core 5.2GHz - 64Gb Ram - NVIDIA GeForce 1650 4Gb

EEP Bodentextur-Tool, EEP TSPCalc, EEP Texture Multiplier, EEP Model Multiplier,

• if you have half an hour later I think it could be interesting if we go thru our configs together.

I have never had a offer like this before :ad_1:

I should be on later this evening or tomorrow if that helps. Remember be gentle with me I am only a novice with computers :aw_1::as_1:

:ak_1:Win10 home 64bit , HP Omen , 16 GB ram, Nvidia GTX 1060 3GB, intel i5-7400 @3GHz

• Das Problem mit dem Update 1 für die Steam Version von EEP 13 ist jetzt behoben und die korrigierte Fassung ist online.

• Das Problem mit dem Update 1 für die Steam Version von EEP 13 ist jetzt behoben und die korrigierte Fassung ist online.

Muss man neu installieren oder gibt es ein neues Update, das das alte überschreibt?

• Da bin ich ehrlich überfragt, weil ich das Problem auf meinem Rechner nicht hatte und deshalb die Prozedur nicht prüfen kann.

Wenn du nicht automatisch ein Update angeboten bekommst, dann ist vermutlich eine erneute Installation erforderlich.

• Jetzt scheint alles wieder zu laufen. Beim Programmstart gibt es automatisch ein kleines Update samt Installation, danach startet EEP 13.1 und verhält sich bis jetzt unauffällig. Auch die anderen Progamme (HN13 und Modellkonverter) lassen sich wieder starten.

Vielen Dank für eure Bemühungen.

• Ich gebe den Dank gerne weiter.

Vielen Dank für die Rückmeldung, dass nun alles klappt (und dass das Update automatisch eingepflegt wird.)

• Hi Everyone

Im glad everyone is getting to be back to normal with a working edition of EEP : Af_1:

As I stated earlier I had only 2 issues with the update- The train brake keyboard function letter "J" not working and the scanning of models at every program start even though this option is not selected in the program settings

Since patch updated today the later of my 2 issues is now resolved, but the train brake keyboard function is not working : Aw_1:all the other keyboard keys seem to be doing what they should.

Any Ideas anyone??

Cheers Craig : Aq_1:

• i only got to making it work. Will look into it later.

BTW never got back to you on the half hour thing as Goetz put me in the testpanel and that meant that I could follow the process from behind the scenes. But now it works and that's the main thing.

Denn

• But now it works and that's the main thing.

I felt bad all weekend enjoying EEP while you guys had issues .. (I even stopped using it for 20 mins or less in sympathy )