Just bought HomeNOS - first day, first hour, first issue...

• Hello all,

I just installed HomeNOS, and opened the Youtube-tutorial by KL1. "HomeNOS8 #1 - Stadthaus tutorial, along with the HomeNOS wiki-pages.

Both the video, and the wiki-pages refer to a file called "1000.tga", that can be found in some sort of tutotial-folder or in the install-folder. I have neither of these two folders, and a search for both 1000.tga and 1000.dds after install on my entire machine comes up with nothing.

Does anyone still have this 1000.tga file, and would like to send it to me. I would be very grateful...

Cheers
    Denn

Win 10 Home 64bit - i5 6600K CPU 3,5GHz - 32Gb Ram - NVIDIA GeForce 1060 6Gb

EEP 13 Expert (ENG Steam edition) Update2 - EEP 14 Expert (DE Trend edition)

EEP Bodentextur-Tool, EEP TSPCalc, EEP Texture Multiplier, EEP Model Multiplier,

EEP Model Files Converter, EEP HomeNOS13, Blender v2.78b, Adobe Photoshop

• You the boss...! Cheers :-)

Win 10 Home 64bit - i5 6600K CPU 3,5GHz - 32Gb Ram - NVIDIA GeForce 1060 6Gb

EEP 13 Expert (ENG Steam edition) Update2 - EEP 14 Expert (DE Trend edition)

EEP Bodentextur-Tool, EEP TSPCalc, EEP Texture Multiplier, EEP Model Multiplier,

EEP Model Files Converter, EEP HomeNOS13, Blender v2.78b, Adobe Photoshop