EEP TRAIN SIMULATOR MISSION - ENGLISH AVAILABLE?

!!! Please ensure, that your contribution or question is placed into the relevant section !!!
Questions about rolling stock, for example, do not belong in "Questions about the Forum". Following is perhaps the right area where your question will be better looked after:
General questions to EEP , Splines, rolling stock, Structures in EEP, landscape elements, Signalling system and controlling, designers, Europe-wide EEP meetings , Gossip
Your cooperation to keep the forum clear is appreciated.
  • In that case I'm surprised that you were not asked to enter your serial number after the installation. (The Steam version handles this differently - hence my question.)

Do you start the program with administrative rights? That's mandatory or else it cannot be registered.

Hanlon's Razor:

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

• Yes I start it with Admin rights. When I click on the desktop icon I get the little swirly thing for a few seconds and then nothing. Is it possible to re download it from EEP? I have all my emails and registration number.