Achte bitte darauf, dass Du mit deinem Thema bzw. mit deiner Frage im richtigen Bereich bist.
Die Bereiche sind: Einstellungen im Forum, EEP aktuell ab EEP7 , Splines, Rollmaterialien, Immobilien, Landschaftselemente, Signale und Schaltung, Anlagenvorstellungen, Schnappschüsse Konstrukteure, EEP Treffen , Laberecke, Online - Handbuch EEP Vielen Dank für die Unterstützung das Forum übersichtlich zu halten.
Bilder/Fotos aus dem Internet sind nur als Link gestattet. Eigene Fotos, also Fotos aus dem realen Leben, sind erstens mit Eigenes Bild als Quellenangabe zu kennzeichnen und zweitens nur als Dateianhang im Beitrag zulässig. Bilder ohne Quellenangaben und Bilder dessen Quelle das Internet wie z. B. Google ist, werden gelöscht.
  • I have taken the plunge and decided to post some images of my current project, being a user of EEP since version 3 I am a slow starter, It has been difficult for many years trying to understand much of the programme due simply my lack of any German with only a few polite words in my vocabulary .

Anyway this is based on Brewster in North America. I decided to build a North American layout as I have always enjoyed american railroads and there use of Freight Trains and there are some really nicely detailed models in the Shop to purchase . This is very simple just one line passing through a small town with a few sidings as with everything in EEP is a work in progress.

Please don't feel if you have to comment in English as google chrome translates everything from German into English automatically.

Ich habe den Sprung gewagt und mich entschieden, einige Bilder von meinem aktuellen Projekt zu veröffentlichen, da ich seit Version 3 EEP benutze. Ich bin ein langsamer Anfänger, es ist seit vielen Jahren schwierig, einen Großteil des Programms zu verstehen, da ich einfach kein Deutsch mehr habe und nur ein paar höfliche Worte in meinem Wortschatz habe.

Jedenfalls basiert dies auf Brewster in Nordamerika. Ich habe mich entschieden, ein nordamerikanisches Layout zu bauen, da ich schon immer amerikanische Eisenbahnen und den Einsatz von Güterzügen genossen habe und es einige wirklich schön detaillierte Modelle im Shop zu kaufen gibt. Dies ist sehr einfach, nur eine Linie führt durch eine kleine Stadt mit einigen Abstellgleisen, da alles in EEP noch im Aufbau ist.

Bitte haben Sie kein Gefühl, wenn Sie auf Englisch kommentieren müssen, da Google Chrom alles automatisch vom Deutschen ins Englische übersetzt. Übersetzt mit http://www.DeepL.com/Translator

Please feel free to comment in English as Google Chrome automatically translates everything from German to English.

Translated with http://www.DeepL.com/Translator

Brewster KA _03 Brewster KA _11 Brewster KA _14

:ak_1:Win10 home 64bit , HP Omen , 16 GB ram, Nvidia GTX 1060 3GB, intel i5-7400 @3GHz
    EEP3, EE5 (2008 version). RailroadX (Steam) Plugins 1 & 2 EEP 12

& EEP 13 .2 (Steam) Expert version Plugin 1 & 2

EEP 14 Expert (EN trend version) HomeNos 14.0

EEP 16 Expert Plugin 1  HomeNos 15.0

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von EEPCraig (16. November 2018 um 21:19)

• I have made a small side show of the images on YOU TUBE .. just for a bit of fun

and I constructed a few models using blender then importing them into HomeNos a big thanks to Gärtner (MH3) for his assistance in this process ;)

:ak_1:Win10 home 64bit , HP Omen , 16 GB ram, Nvidia GTX 1060 3GB, intel i5-7400 @3GHz

• Your Layouts are as interesting and different as Denns

Thanks for your kind words Volkmar, I could not attempt anything on Dennis scale I don't have the (musical) ability to complete such a huge project :at_1: on this project i used 1000 nodes for the first time ..so I have to keep things smaller but that suits my style of layout.

I do have some issues with this model ... its shape was difficult for me to construct and I made it simpler than I would have liked .. its not part of a spline its just placed at the end of a track and hidden with weeds :an_1: but it is effective.

USA Bumper Stop

if anyone has any ideas how to improve this I would be more that happy to listen.

Craig

• What's your issue, Craig. :as_1::aa_1:

It seems (nearly) perfect.:ap_1:

http://www.modellbahn-versandhaus.de-imex.de/index.php?rout…product_id=2251

Perhaps, to make a proper connection to the (inner side) of the rails,

just add two flanges, fitting the inner side of the rails, to screw the flanges with the rails.

Just two long ones would be the easiest way?

:aq_1:

eep_gogo ( RG3 )

-------------------------

Intel i3-540 3,2GHz 8GB, RAID10, HD 6570 1GB, W7/64 Prof., EEP 6-6.1, 10-17.0, HN13+15/16+15/16DEV, TM, "Schiefe Ebene 6 + 8", "Bahn2000", "Faszination der St. Gotthard-Nordrampe"

• just add two flanges, fitting the inner side of the rails, to screw the flanges with the rails.

Just two long ones would be the easiest way

Yes I think you are correct .. I little more work at the base .. to improve the overall look.

Thanks for your input again :be_1: I shall open up blender and see what i can do.

Craig.

• Yes, you can! :be_1:

(Sorry, wrong continent:am_1::an_1:)

:aq_1:

eep_gogo ( RG3 )

Intel i3-540 3,2GHz 8GB, RAID10, HD 6570 1GB, W7/64 Prof., EEP 6-6.1, 10-17.0, HN13+15/16+15/16DEV, TM, "Schiefe Ebene 6 + 8", "Bahn2000", "Faszination der St. Gotthard-Nordrampe"

• eep_gogo (RG3)

Took you advice sir and I am glad I did .. sometimes you cant see the wood for the trees ... not sure if that is an expression you would use. bevelled some edges and added fish plates that's what we call them in the UK :bj_1: and a few bolts

Bumper stop HomeNos

USA Bumper Stop Version2

Craig ..

• :be_1::be_1::be_1:

you can sleep better now ... ? :ae_1:

fish plates :ae_1: thanks

Sir gogo :aq_1: :bo_1:

eep_gogo ( RG3 )

• @Goetz

Thank you kindly , always good to know I'm moving forwards .. sometimes :ao_1:

Craig

• It looks awesome Craig.

Let me know if I can do ANYTHING to help or assist. I have gained tons of experience the last months on alternative ways to use models. And you've been "with me" since day one in here.

ATB
    Denn

Win 10 Home 64bit - i9 10.9KCPU 10-Core 5.2GHz - 64Gb Ram - NVIDIA GeForce 1650 4Gb

EEP 13.2 Expert (ENG Steam edition) - EEP 15.1 Expert (ENG Trend edition)

EEP Bodentextur-Tool, EEP TSPCalc, EEP Texture Multiplier, EEP Model Multiplier,

EEP Model Files Converter, EEP HomeNOS15, Blender v2.78b, Adobe Photoshop

• can do ANYTHING to help or assist

Hi Denn

Any help would be fantastic can you build a few Rail Box cars like these ? Well you did offer :bm_1:

Im really looking for anything that could be adapted for a North American railroad .. cars trucks small buildings .. my list is endless:bj_1:

Craig

• Today added a few fence posts and completed the ditch beside the road, this can be a bit tedious to do but the overall effect is is worth it . Brewster KA _22 Brewster KA _21

I also needed a water trough so it was easy build in blender to supply drinking water for live stock.

Online translation..

Heute wurden ein paar Zaunpfosten hinzugefügt und der Graben neben der Straße fertiggestellt, das kann ein wenig mühsam sein, aber der Gesamteffekt lohnt sich

Ich brauchte auch eine Wasserwanne, damit es einfach im Mixer eingebaut werden konnte, um Trinkwasser für die Viehzucht zu liefern.

I was just thinking .. A scotsman trying to work a German Virtual railway and have a setting in North America .. Am I crazy or what LOL:bo_1:

Ich dachte gerade daran.... Ein Schotte, der versucht, eine deutsche virtuelle Eisenbahn zu betreiben und eine Einstellung in Nordamerika zu haben.... Bin ich verrückt oder was LOL

Craig :aq_1:

• Today added a few fence posts and completed the ditch beside the road, this can be a bit tedious to do but the overall effect is is worth it .

I was just thinking .. A scotsman trying to work a German Virtual railway and have a setting in North America .. Am I crazy or what LOL:bo_1:

Craig :aq_1:

Looks very cool Craig. Gives a good separation between road and field.

And...

From a Dane trying to work (around) a German Virtual Railway, and have settings in Africa and Souteast Asia. Yes sir - you are raving mad, to the point of no return...!

ATB
    Denn :)

Win 10 Home 64bit - i9 10.9KCPU 10-Core 5.2GHz - 64Gb Ram - NVIDIA GeForce 1650 4Gb

EEP 13.2 Expert (ENG Steam edition) - EEP 15.1 Expert (ENG Trend edition)

EEP Bodentextur-Tool, EEP TSPCalc, EEP Texture Multiplier, EEP Model Multiplier,

EEP Model Files Converter, EEP HomeNOS15, Blender v2.78b, Adobe Photoshop