V13NDH10041 Fahrdienstleiterjob

!!! Please ensure, that your contribution or question is placed into the relevant section !!!
Questions about rolling stock, for example, do not belong in "Questions about the Forum". Following is perhaps the right area where your question will be better looked after:
General questions to EEP , Splines, rolling stock, Structures in EEP, landscape elements, Signalling system and controlling, designers, Europe-wide EEP meetings , Gossip
Your cooperation to keep the forum clear is appreciated.
  • Goodafternoon,

I got this so-called |Anlage" and is an Äusbau"as well. Ihave since a few weeks EP15 so perfect nothing wrong its working great. however it seems this the EEP is more and more a computer programming game then something to play with, I am not a computer programmer and however my german is rather good, I do not understand one single thing from the LUA at all, read the documentation time after time as I Always like to place my own sets of trains on the tracks, however by this one its so complicated that I have no idea who to do it unless perhaps someone in can show me how to do this. I am sure I am not the only one how have problems with this but you need a jkind of wiz kid or your job is something with computer

Rudy

• hi Rudy

I don't speak any German i find LUA almost impossible to understand but I would love to control some things and not have a full automated plant.

I hope someone can give us the answers you require

Craig.

:ak_1:Win10 home 64bit , HP Omen , 16 GB ram, Nvidia GTX 1060 3GB, intel i5-7400 @3GHz
    EEP3, EE5 (2008 version). RailroadX (Steam) Plugins 1 & 2 EEP 12

& EEP 13 .2 (Steam) Expert version Plugin 1 & 2

EEP 14 Expert (EN trend version) HomeNos 14.0

EEP 15 Expert

The more I learn, the more I realise I don't know.

I use "DeepL Translator" for reading and posting in German

Ich benutze "DeepL Translator" zum Lesen und Posten auf Deutsch.

• Dear Craig,

well I can read and speakit very well that is no problem but this is so complicated I have no F--king idea where they are talking about and they made it more and more complicated which I makes me very unhappy.

rudy

• What do you wish to control with LUA ?

There is a wizard within EEP that can control railroad crossings if that can get you stated.

:ak_1:Win10 home 64bit , HP Omen , 16 GB ram, Nvidia GTX 1060 3GB, intel i5-7400 @3GHz
    EEP3, EE5 (2008 version). RailroadX (Steam) Plugins 1 & 2 EEP 12

& EEP 13 .2 (Steam) Expert version Plugin 1 & 2

EEP 14 Expert (EN trend version) HomeNos 14.0

EEP 15 Expert

The more I learn, the more I realise I don't know.

I use "DeepL Translator" for reading and posting in German

Ich benutze "DeepL Translator" zum Lesen und Posten auf Deutsch.

• sdllI down loaded some time ago a lay out which is tall ausbau anlage (build on display) well nothing wrong with the hoever if you like to change a train which I usually like doing and put on my own collecton there start the problem its a depot, and more of those things 2 full pages of instructions how to change a train upload it and problem LUA well I think that is a bit too must, I am totally lost in that

the dispaly I am talking about is: Ausbau und Spielanlage Fahrdienstleiterjob

• Hello Ruud2210 ,

if you prefer to be assisted in your native language Dutch, I will be glad to help you.

Because I can speak Dutch as well.

On the other hand, there are plenty EEP-fanatics around here, who can speak english as well.

Please have some patience and give the other members some time to answer your question and to help you with your problem.

Greetings, Patrick

AKTUELLES PROJEKT | Fleischmanns H0-wunderland '76

Desktop | Intel Core i7 | ASUS X99 Mainboard | Zalman CNPS12X | ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | 32 GB DDR4 RAM

Software | WIN 7 Ultimate 64Bit | EEP 13 Expert-Plugin 1 & 2| Home-Nostruktor 13.0 | EEP 13.2, Pl. 1-2 | EEP 15.0 (Deutsch) | Blender | GIMP | Inkscape

Laptop | Asus VivoBook Pro | Intel Core i7 6700 HQ | Nvidia GTX 950M | 32 GB DDR4 RAM

Software | WIN 10 | EEP 15.0 (English) | Blender | GIMP | Inkscape

• Hello,

I hope I can help you. Please download the attached pdf-File. Have fun

V13NDH10041.de.en.pdf

:af_1:

best regards
    Dieter

Schalten und walten ist mein Hobby, aber nur in EEP ;)
    Laptop Medion Erazer, 8GB RAM, GT 850 von Nvidia, Windows 10 Home 64bit

• dear Patrick

sorry voor de late reactie, maar ik was weg voor mijn werk. ik las dat je ook NL sprak/lees dus dat valt weer mee. Ik moet zeggen ik kreeg een engelse vertalen van de lay-out maar daar kom ik ook dus niet uit, misschien kan het samen dat we eruit kunnen komen,

Ruud