The Transcontinental Railroad - a MiWuLa style diorama

!!! Please ensure, that your contribution or question is placed into the relevant section !!!
Questions about rolling stock, for example, do not belong in "Questions about the Forum". Following is perhaps the right area where your question will be better looked after:
General questions to EEP , Splines, rolling stock, Structures in EEP, landscape elements, Signalling system and controlling, designers, Europe-wide EEP meetings , Gossip
Your cooperation to keep the forum clear is appreciated.
  • Three pictures from the rebuilt of Sacramento...

<3G
    Dennis

Win 10 Home 64bit - i5 6600K CPU 3,5GHz - 32Gb Ram - NVIDIA GeForce 1060 6Gb

EEP 13 Expert (ENG Steam edition) Update2 - EEP 14 Expert (DE Trend edition)

EEP Bodentextur-Tool, EEP TSPCalc, EEP Texture Multiplier, EEP Model Multiplier,

EEP Model Files Converter, EEP HomeNOS13, Blender v2.78b, Adobe Photoshop

• Hallo Dennis,

Du wolltest doch mal zeigen, wo denn nun die Hüte verkauft werden für die ganzen Cowboys. Du kannst ruhig alles zeigen. Freigabe erteilt. :ae_1:

LG Thomas

TB1

Hello, Dennis,

You wanted to show where the hats are sold for all the cowboys. You can show everything. Release given. :ae_1:

LG Thomas

TB1

Desk Gigabyte Aourus Gaming 7; i 8700k; 32Gb RAM; Gainward GTX1080 Phoenix GS; PCI3 Gen 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3 500 Gb + 1Tb; SSD 2 x 512Gb+HDD4Tb; Win10Prof.64bit
    Lap Asus ROG G751JT 4x3,6; 16Gb Ram; Nvidia GTX970m; SSD 256Gb+HDD 1T; Win10 64bit u.v.m.
    ab EEP 3 dabei
    Projekt: immer wieder was neues :ae_1:

Liebe Grüße vom Eurospeedway Lausitzring

• Thanks Thomas - I will. The massive rebuilt of the city made me remove almost all figuren. But they will be back - with their right hats on ;-)

And thanks eep_gogo. That city develops SO fast. In particular the harbourfront. when the TCR-construction began. The development from 1865-71, which are the two "overview" photoes I build from, are crazy. You can hardly recognize the harbour from one photo to the other.

But there you have it. It wasn't an april fools thing. It was - sharpening the pencil ;-)

Enjoy this motive looking at the Sierra's...

<3G
    Dennis

Win 10 Home 64bit - i5 6600K CPU 3,5GHz - 32Gb Ram - NVIDIA GeForce 1060 6Gb

EEP 13 Expert (ENG Steam edition) Update2 - EEP 14 Expert (DE Trend edition)

EEP Bodentextur-Tool, EEP TSPCalc, EEP Texture Multiplier, EEP Model Multiplier,

EEP Model Files Converter, EEP HomeNOS13, Blender v2.78b, Adobe Photoshop