How can I install custom track layouts from the Filebase in EEP?

Achte bitte darauf, dass Du mit deinem Thema bzw. mit deiner Frage im richtigen Bereich bist.
Die Bereiche sind: Einstellungen im Forum, EEP aktuell ab EEP7 , Splines, Rollmaterialien, Immobilien, Landschaftselemente, Signale und Schaltung, Anlagenvorstellungen, Schnappschüsse Konstrukteure, EEP Treffen , Laberecke, Online - Handbuch EEP Vielen Dank für die Unterstützung das Forum übersichtlich zu halten.
Bilder/Fotos aus dem Internet sind nur als Link gestattet. Eigene Fotos, also Fotos aus dem realen Leben, sind erstens mit Eigenes Bild als Quellenangabe zu kennzeichnen und zweitens nur als Dateianhang im Beitrag zulässig. Bilder ohne Quellenangaben und Bilder dessen Quelle das Internet wie z. B. Google ist, werden gelöscht.
  • GOodevening,

I have a question with respect to the downloads here on the EEP forum side. specially the EEP anlagen ab 7.

I am probably not that bright but when I down load one (Sieben Taler) I get the zipfile

what is the next step(s) to have this downloaded and see the results. Do I have to copy these files and bring them in my document files and open them with the installation. eep

well that does not work,

Can someone tell me who to get this working its probably simple, but you have to know it.

thanks a lot

Rudy

Windows 11, EEP 17, EEP 16 und EEP 15. HP Pavilion Desktop TP01 1570nd 8 GB RAM - 256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ SSD + 1 TB HDD, Intel® Core™ i5-10400F (6 Kerne), NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1660 Super™ (6 GB GDDR6 reserviert)

• Hallo Rudy,

die "Anlagen"-Downloads don't have an installation file (installation.eep). Open the zip-file and copy the content into the folder that contains your own layouts and the eep-included-layouts.

Greetings

Michael

35098-katalog-banner-jpg

Hardwarekonfiguration:
    Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3, Ryzen 5 5600H, 32GB RAM, Win11 64 bit, EEP 6.1/EEP 17.2 Expert DEV

• Goodevening Michael,

thanks for your answer but I am totally lost,

1. I have opened the zipfile and then I copy this (blue)

2, My foilder that contains my own layouts and eep are in the EEP 11 or 15) but that

can not be opened when the zipfile is open so that does not work.

3. When I move them into my down load files nothing happened.

sorry but I am not good in this at all

rudy

Windows 11, EEP 17, EEP 16 und EEP 15. HP Pavilion Desktop TP01 1570nd 8 GB RAM - 256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ SSD + 1 TB HDD, Intel® Core™ i5-10400F (6 Kerne), NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1660 Super™ (6 GB GDDR6 reserviert)

• what you could to is make print screens and email these to me that would be even better

Email-address deleted by moderator due to security reasons

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ArchiStrukt (27. Februar 2019 um 19:43) aus folgendem Grund: Email address deleted

• Open the zip file

select all files within that folder

right click

select copy

navigate to your layout folder

maybe create a new subfolder for the layout (recommended)

enter that subfolder

right click

select insert

and never ever show your email address in public!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von icke (LP1) (27. Februar 2019 um 19:31) aus folgendem Grund: Auch wenn das ein nett gemeinter Hinweis ist, man muss aber nicht gleich schreien...

• Dear Mr, Goetz,

I am probably letter in my own work then doing this

1. I select all files within the zip file.

2. created a new subfolger for layout

3. moved the files in there

what then when I click on intall nothing happened. this is so fustrated

• when I click on intall

install?

please read my list step by step, Rudy

You missed a vital step right after selecting the files!

On second thought:

Please, get someone to sit beside you, who is experienced in basic file handling.

With your lack of knowledge this is getting risky.

• Ruud2210!

Only open the zip-file is not enough. You have to extract the zip-files to an new folder. in this folder you can see five to ten files, ends with *.anl3, *.dds, *.bmp.

This new Sieben Taler - folder you can copy to your EEP-Installation place under Resourcen\Anlagen\"sieben Taler-folder"

Now it will do.

Gruß, j.krae

PS: 7zip is a very good tool to extract zip, arj and other archive-files

Int.Core i7-4790 3,6GHz,16GB,GTX960 4GB,Win10-64Pro HD: 200GB+1TB für Sohn EEP 6,10,13,14,16

Lapt.HP17 i7950H 2,6GHz,16G-Ram, GTX1650, Win10 Home 64, 256G-SSD,1TB-HD

Int.Core i5-3570 3,8GHz,32GB-Ram, GTX970, W.10Pro64 >SSD 120G, 2x2TB-HD, LCD PH27Cu+Asus22- EEP6,10-17

Train-Sim,Mod.-Expl.,-Kat.,-konv.,Zug-Expl.,MET,Bilderscan.

HNO13,Blender 2,79,Makehum. <lernen

Motto: Es gibt keine Probleme, nur Aufgaben

Sonst: Alllroundhandwerker, PC-Doktor, EEP-Fan

• well Dear Gentlemen, I am playing around now for more then 1 hours to get this done but with all the help and problem not understanding this I am still where I started.

To copy the zipfile (blue) does not work I can copie this to..... sorry as usually EEP is for computer experts and not for people who like playing with this and get lost in endless problems which does not work.

I tried and followed. Opened a new änlage: in EEP this time but I have no idea what is wrong,

Thanks for the help, but as I mentioned before I am ot a computer expert and perhaps neer will be but these things already drive me mad.

rudy

• once more Ruud2210 :

please, find someone like a relative or a friend with basic PC knowledge to assist you at your computer.

Anything else is too risky with your lack of knowledge and your difficulties to follow step by step precedures to the letter.