Dänehafen - bilder von ein mittelschwer Dänische Provinshafen

Achte bitte darauf, dass Du mit deinem Thema bzw. mit deiner Frage im richtigen Bereich bist.
Die Bereiche sind: Einstellungen im Forum, EEP aktuell ab EEP7 , Splines, Rollmaterialien, Immobilien, Landschaftselemente, Signale und Schaltung, Anlagenvorstellungen, Schnappschüsse Konstrukteure, EEP Treffen , Laberecke, Online - Handbuch EEP Vielen Dank für die Unterstützung das Forum übersichtlich zu halten.
Bilder/Fotos aus dem Internet sind nur als Link gestattet. Eigene Fotos, also Fotos aus dem realen Leben, sind erstens mit Eigenes Bild als Quellenangabe zu kennzeichnen und zweitens nur als Dateianhang im Beitrag zulässig. Bilder ohne Quellenangaben und Bilder dessen Quelle das Internet wie z. B. Google ist, werden gelöscht.
  • Dear Ralph (and others)

One of the good things I really appreciate about being a member of this brilliant community, is that we come from all places geographically, socially and so on - and we meet in a positive spirit around building fantastic creative model worlds, exchanging ideas and inspire eachother.

But please beware that we are all different, and some of us use money on 3D models. I have a music studio so I use (A LOT OF) money on sound and music libraries. And since I love to present stuff to people, I use all the means I have.

Can I kindly suggest, that people stick to commenting on how and what we build, and how we present it, when we speak in the threads. If anyone want's to question the copyrights in my material, please contact either me on PM or go direct to Icke and the Forum Leitung. They surely know who I am by now, and know I use what I do, because I can ;)

When you used hours and hours making a video-baby like this, it takes SO much positive energy out the presentation, to answer copyright questions.

I hope you can understand that (one creative to another)
    Dennis

Win 10 Home 64bit - i9 10.9KCPU 10-Core 5.2GHz - 64Gb Ram - NVIDIA GeForce 1650 4Gb

EEP 13.2 Expert (ENG Steam edition) - EEP 15.1 Expert (ENG Trend edition)

EEP Bodentextur-Tool, EEP TSPCalc, EEP Texture Multiplier, EEP Model Multiplier,

EEP Model Files Converter, EEP HomeNOS15, Blender v2.78b, Adobe Photoshop

• hi TE,

nee, ich habs nicht verstanden

Gruß Ralph

AMD FX 8350 4 Kerne 8 logische Prozessoren, 4 Ghz, 24 GB RAM, Radeon 5850 1 GB, Win10 pro 64 2004

EEP 5, 6, 7 lange Pause, 11, 12, 13, aktuell: EEP14.1 Expert (x64), Patch 2 Plugin 1

Homenos14, Konverter, Modellkatalog, Tauschmanager, Bilderscanner

• Well we can all use an online translator. Sorry mate, but you don't leave me in a mood for favors. Look it up. That's what I do...

Denn

Win 10 Home 64bit - i9 10.9KCPU 10-Core 5.2GHz - 64Gb Ram - NVIDIA GeForce 1650 4Gb

EEP Bodentextur-Tool, EEP TSPCalc, EEP Texture Multiplier, EEP Model Multiplier,

• Macht doch diesen wunderbaren Faden/thread nicht kaputt. Ja, man kann neidisch werden auf das, was TAFKATE mit EEP zaubert. Wie ich ihn einschätze, ist er aber durchaus in der Lage sich selbst zu schützen und braucht dazu keine unangeforderte Hilfe.

Kann man das nicht einfach nur genießen, was er da zeigt?

Dennis, so etwas habe ich hier noch nie gesehen. Das sind neue Maßstäbe, die du mit deinem Werk gesetzt hast.

Grüße aus Brandenburg

:aq_1:

Michael

EEP: v17.0 x64 Patch 3; HomeNos 17; seit v11 und dazu v6. Rechner: MS Windows 10 Professional 64bit // Prozessor AMD Ryzen 5 1600 // RAM: 16GB // SSD 250 GB // Grafikkarte: NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB

• Yes, bitte...

I am more than willing to talk about how I use the music as a story-telling tool. To give courses or classes in System Camera Lines. Explain that the reason you can almost smell the diesel and the fish, is because I sneaked in some harbour background noises and some seagulls with a little tiny bit of reverb, to make it even dreamier and delicate.

If someone discovers that I forgot to open the gates, when I make a "Open Gates Day at the Naval Base" scene, then I take great pleasure in being ridiculed for it. If no-one mentions it, I'm even willing to ridicule myself.

But my plea is, that we all keep to a positive, constructive mind in our thread-inputs. Even when critizising. And that we all stick to talk about the creative part of the material we discuss.

That is the way I think we guard this forum and the brilliant product of EEP best. Stop banging eachothers heads publicly. Do it in PMs or take it up in the background with "Der Icke". So when new potential members arrives in here, they are not met with negativity and head clashes.

So please, bitte, please. No more in this thread please. If you have a harsh opinion towards either me or Ralph on this matter - send us a PM, and let us keep the threads in a positive, creative spirit.

Kreative Grüße
    Dennis

PS: The background harbour sounds where recorded by myself in 2008 in Skagen, Denmark. The Seagull sounds are from a licensed version of the sound library "Hollywood Edge". Just to be one step ahead this time LOL

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von TAFKATE (12. Juni 2019 um 10:18)

• EEP PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT SUGGESTION: "RENDER VIDEO OF CAMERA LINE IN BACKGROUND".

Dear all

Most of the more experienced users of EEP knows how the graphics of the game work. No matter where you look in your landscape, EEP looks 1650 meters ahead, and with the help of LOD'ing, calculates and shows you the models in that direction. If you turn the camera either left or right, EEP has to "recalculate" the models you are now looking at. So if you turn the camera angle left or right too quickly, EEP starts to make graphic hick-ups. Toddel2014 just experienced that in his latest Schmalspur-video, as Andiman noticed.

There are no immidiate solution to that except LOD'ing. Because if you want to shoot a video in EEP, you have to go to "play-mode", and start your video-recorder (Bandicam/NVidia etc) and record. In other words - you are using memory capacity from a video-recording program, that records something that EEP has used muscles to both calculate positions and movement, and has to go through the graphics engine, who always gets challenged by medium/big anlagen.

But there is a solution. Because all the calculations EEP does regarding positions and movement can be "foretold". So if we imagine a camera/video-menu in EEP, where you can select a camera, and then press "Render video in Background" and set a timeframe of ie 30 seconds, EEP would be able to calculate the next 30 seconds, and render a mov/mp4 videoclip of those 30 seconds. Without using the graphics engine for instant calculations.

A video clip made this way would be smooth like the ar** of a newborn child, and 100% glitch-free.

I'm sure even the EEP board of directors or hardworking Kons will clap their hands, when they discover they can make official videos for new EEP products, just as hi-end professional and glitch free as their main competitors.

LiebeG
    Denn

• Wenn wer der Meinung ist, dass die Forenleitung sich jenes oder dieses Bild, diesen oder jenen Beitrag anschauen müsste, dann:

• nutze dieser bitte den "Beitrag melden" Knopf und
    • unterlässt es bitte öffentlich Vorwürfe zu machen die nicht belegt sind.

Es dürfte verständlich sein, dass das Verletzen von Urheber- oder Markenrechte genauso geahndet werden wie Beleidigungen, Verleumdung und/oder falsche Verdächtigungen.

Also lieber einmal mehr Melden als etwas zu wenig. Danke!

Gruß icke

• Thank you Lütz,

Short, precise and in pitch perfect German.

//Denn

• Hallo alle,

das ist copyright freie Musik?

Und die wird von Icke verbreitet (als Administrator)?

Ihr solltet mal überdenken, was da läuft

Gruß Ralph

I was just scrolling back, and noticed that Ralph got 3 dislikes for his question. And if you scroll back now too, you might see, that I gave the same posting a "like".

Not that I'm a fan of the posting, but I'm an even lesser fan of "dislikes". I'm sure Ralph had the best intensions with this, and I recommend the users behind the 3 dislikes to pull them back.

So for now my "like" is there to balance things out a bit. It was never my intension for Ralph to feel disliked. That is just as bad or even worse, than for me to feel I suddenly sit in a courtroom.

Looking positively forward
    Dennis

• EEP has a video rendering mode already for ages. Hit Ctrl+F12 to start the video creation. You must enter the duration and codec beforehand in the program settings.

This video mode is not perfect, it has several drawbacks: No sound, no interaction, not in the background, and very slow (the render engine takes the time it needs for each frame). But...

... A video clip made this way would be  is smooth like the ar** of a newborn child, and 100% glitch-free.

Kind regards

Benny

• Hallo Dennis,

Also ich finde Deine Videos absolut super!

Die Musik dazu ist wie das Salz in der Suppe!!

Dein Sound hat mich schon bei Deiner Amerika-Anlage fasziniert.

Und hier im dänischen Hafen wieder.

Was die Diskussion hier anlangt :

Freunde haltet mal die Füsse still, ich denke unserer Forenteam

wird schon wissen, wo Bastel den Mist holt

sacht der Wuvkoch

• EEP has a video rendering mode already for ages. Hit Ctrl+F12 to start the video creation. You must enter the duration and codec beforehand in the program settings.

This video mode is not perfect, it has several drawbacks: No sound, no interaction, not in the background, and very slow (the render engine takes the time it needs for each frame). But...

... A video clip made this way would be  is smooth like the ar** of a newborn child, and 100% glitch-free.

Kind regards

Benny

I thought I tried that. Hmmmm...

Very interesting Benny. Very interesting.

Thank you
    Dennis

• Ich danke dir so sehr, @wuvkoch

Einige der Dialoge, die du und ich vorhin hatten, tauchen immer noch in meinem Kopf auf, wenn ich verschiedene Dinge ausprobiere. Auch in diesem Hafen. Also war ich gespannt, von dir zu hören, Oluf.

Damit kann ich dieses Projekt abschließen. Erinnern Sie sich, dass alles mit meinem Versuch begann, einen glaubwürdigen mittelgroßen dänischen Hafen zu bauen, um Michael Hundt's wunderschöne kleine Autofähre zu präsentieren. Und schon bald wurde mir klar, dass ich meine Aufmerksamkeit auf HomeNOS richten musste.

HomeNOS ist der Schlüssel, damit sich mehr Menschen zu Kons entwickeln. Mehr kons - mehr Modelle. Mehr Modelle - mehr Nutzer - mehr Einkommen. Daher werde ich von nun an versuchen, so viele Benutzer wie möglich hierher zu bringen, die ihre ersten Schritte in HomeNOS machen.

Wir sehen uns in "Der Flughafen".

Dennis

• Dennis, so etwas habe ich hier noch nie gesehen.

... hast du das damals verpasst ?

EEP in Südostasien - Soaxiang

:aq_1:

Ich träum heut noch davon :ad_1:

And Sweden, Zimbabwe and Greenland. Oooops - and The Moon. LOL

I'm thinking about an EEP-anlage that takes place inside a human body. Explain the functions of the kidney, in an EEP based anlage maybe.

But I have a few other places to go to before that ;)
    Denn