Shalom - Welcome to Israël

!!! Please ensure, that your contribution or question is placed into the relevant section !!!
Questions about rolling stock, for example, do not belong in "Questions about the Forum". Following is perhaps the right area where your question will be better looked after:
General questions to EEP , Splines, rolling stock, Structures in EEP, landscape elements, Signalling system and controlling, designers, Europe-wide EEP meetings , Gossip
Your cooperation to keep the forum clear is appreciated.
  • Let's take a trip to northern Israël, somewhere between Netanya and Haifa. We are in the 1980's following 3 km's of Mediterranian coastline, starting in the north near Haifa, where big hotels are projected. Along the coastal road there are buildings in the typical Bauhaus design, there are plantations, a motel, a gas station, a small shopping mall, some construction work and an archeological excavation site. The idea is to call this "Part 1" and make an upgraded version, and in "Part 2" see how this small landstrip develops to 2019.

Machen wir einen Ausflug nach Nordisrael, irgendwo zwischen Netanya und Haifa. Wir befinden uns in den 1980er Jahren nach 3 km mediterraner Küste, beginnend im Norden in der Nähe von Haifa, wo große Hotels geplant sind. Entlang der Küstenstraße gibt es Gebäude im typischen Bauhaus-Design, Plantagen, ein Motel, eine Tankstelle, ein kleines Einkaufszentrum, einige Bauarbeiten und eine archäologische Ausgrabungsstätte. Die Idee ist, diesen "Teil 1" zu nennen und eine aktualisierte Version zu erstellen, der in "Teil 2" zu sehen, wie sich dieser kleine Landstreifen bis 2019 entwickelt.

Welcome to Israël...

Continued...

Win 10 Home 64bit - i5 6600K CPU 3,5GHz - 32Gb Ram - NVIDIA GeForce 1060 6Gb

EEP 13 Expert (ENG Steam edition) Update2 - EEP 14 Expert (DE Trend edition)

EEP Bodentextur-Tool, EEP TSPCalc, EEP Texture Multiplier, EEP Model Multiplier,

EEP Model Files Converter, EEP HomeNOS13, Blender v2.78b, Adobe Photoshop

• Second set of impressions...

Continued...

EEP Bodentextur-Tool, EEP TSPCalc, EEP Texture Multiplier, EEP Model Multiplier,

• Third set from the coast...

Continued...

• And the last set from 1980's Northern Israël :-)

LiebeG
    Dennis

• Hey Dennis,

I haven’t been to Israel so far, so I have no idea how Israel really looks like, but anyway your pictures look really good and I could imagine that Israel looks the way you built it in EEP. I’m looking forward for the upcoming pictures of that scenery. :ae_1:

Best regards,

Christian

Ich besitze EEP 5, EEP 8.3, EEP 9.1 Expert, EEP 10 Expert, EEP 11, EEP 13, EEP 14, EEP 15
    (Win10 64 Bit, Intel Core i5-3210M 2.5-3.1GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GT640M 2GB, 8GB DDR3 Memory)

• Nice pics. You could even use the red german bi-level coaches, cause they are actually driving in Israel :aa_1:

Gruß, Flo :aq_1::aq_1:

Aktuelles Projekt:

Dresden (Wegen Studium und Umzug wurde das Projekt bis auf weiteres an die BER-Ingenieure abgegeben. Mit anderen Worten: Da passiert erstmal nix:an_1::an_1:)

---------------------------------------------------

PC: EEP 15, Win 7 Professional, AMD FX8350 8x4Ghz, 32Gb Ram, Nvidia GTX 1070 8GB

Laptop: EEP 14.1, Win 7 Enterprise, i7 6820 2x2,7Ghz, 16Gb Ram, Nvidia Quadro M2000M 4GB

• Yes good idea. They will probably come in the modern version (Part 2) if I can find them in one of the TrainFever modder communities. Thanks for the suggestion.

Christian: I never went this far north in Israel but chose it because the hilly elevations starts closer to the coastline compared to the parts in and near Tel Aviv. The vegetation is 60-70 pct right, but it is the best I can do with shop models and my own current abilities.

• To finalize the 1980's version, I've made a small video...

Shalom Aleichem
    Dennis