how to incline the track sections?

Achte bitte darauf, dass Du mit deinem Thema bzw. mit deiner Frage im richtigen Bereich bist.
Die Bereiche sind: Einstellungen im Forum, EEP aktuell ab EEP7 , Splines, Rollmaterialien, Immobilien, Landschaftselemente, Signale und Schaltung, Anlagenvorstellungen, Schnappschüsse Konstrukteure, EEP Treffen , Laberecke, Online - Handbuch EEP Vielen Dank für die Unterstützung das Forum übersichtlich zu halten.
Bilder/Fotos aus dem Internet sind nur als Link gestattet. Eigene Fotos, also Fotos aus dem realen Leben, sind erstens mit Eigenes Bild als Quellenangabe zu kennzeichnen und zweitens nur als Dateianhang im Beitrag zulässig. Bilder ohne Quellenangaben und Bilder dessen Quelle das Internet wie z. B. Google ist, werden gelöscht.
  • Hi. I have left EEP for a time and am now back. I have gone through the tutorials but haven't seen how to incline the track sections. Can you please explain to me how to raise tracks from end to end

EEP 15

SYSTEM INFO

Intel(R)Core(TM)i5-8500CPU @ 3Ghz

16.0GB RAM

64-bitoperating system, x64 based processor.

Windows 10 Home version 1909

• Hey Geejo and welcome back :)

There a two methods...

METHOD ONE - If you just want to lift one single piece of track, you can lift the "far end" up by the blue arrow. Here in the picture I have marked that arrow, and you can see I lifted it a bit...

Method 2 coming up next...

Greetings from Copenhagen
    Dennis

Win 10 Home 64bit - i9 10.9KCPU 10-Core 5.2GHz - 64Gb Ram - NVIDIA GeForce 1650 4Gb

EEP 13.2 Expert (ENG Steam edition) - EEP 15.1 Expert (ENG Trend edition)

EEP Bodentextur-Tool, EEP TSPCalc, EEP Texture Multiplier, EEP Model Multiplier,

EEP Model Files Converter, EEP HomeNOS15, Blender v2.78b, Adobe Photoshop

• METHOD TWO - Using "track connecting"...

There are six pictures to this little procedure, so it will be split up in two postings.

1 - In this version I put two pieces of track a bit apart from each other as you can see on the picture. Track 2 is directly infront of Track 1, but separated by a bit of emptyness. After that you go to 2D-edit mode, by pressing the marked button in the lower left corner...

2 - Now we're in 2D mode, and you go to the marked spot "Assemble" in the menu-line...

3 - In "Assemble" you go to "Close Gap", and you will see the ends of the tracks changing to small blue triangles.

To be continued in next posting...

Win 10 Home 64bit - i9 10.9KCPU 10-Core 5.2GHz - 64Gb Ram - NVIDIA GeForce 1650 4Gb

EEP Bodentextur-Tool, EEP TSPCalc, EEP Texture Multiplier, EEP Model Multiplier,

• METHOD TWO (continued)

4 - Here you can see I started marking one of those blue triangles

5 - After pressing the second one, they connect...

7 - And here's the result...

Hope you can use it :)

Denn

• Hi Geejo,

the second method shown by Dennis is the one I formerly used to apply. As you can see from the pictures it provides very smooth inclinations, but on the other hand it produces many very small pieces of track, which is disturbing when electrifying the track.

There is one more way to produce inclinations:

mark the piece of track where the inclination should start, open the context menu showing the characteristics of the track. In the startposition of characteristics ist shows angle, lenght, bending and inclination. Set the bending to the value required, e. g. 0.5.

then connect the next track. In case you want to increase the degree of inclination just add the next track, otherwise open the characteristics for the new track and set the value for bending to the same amount as used before, but negative.

Hope I discribed the procedure clear enough.

Viele Grüße
    Berthold

Mein System+EEP

Lenovo LegionY720 i7 2,8GHz, 16GB 64bit, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 - Win10Home

EEP17, P1, Plugin 1,2 PlanEx 3.2, SpDrS60-3, Modellkatalog, Modell Explorer, Modellkonverter, EEP-TauschManager2

• And your method Berthold is probably the one closest to how it is done in reality, and provides a better visual result.

//Denn