Plugin 2 : "Anpassbareses Quertragwerke" for mutiple tracks next to each other

!!! Please ensure, that your contribution or question is placed into the relevant section !!!
Questions about rolling stock, for example, do not belong in "Questions about the Forum". Following is perhaps the right area where your question will be better looked after:
General questions to EEP , Splines, rolling stock, Structures in EEP, landscape elements, Signalling system and controlling, designers, Europe-wide EEP meetings , Gossip
Your cooperation to keep the forum clear is appreciated.
  • Dear EEP Friends,

I just installed the EEP 16.2 Plugin 2. All is working fine and makes a lot of things easier. However, when I'm using the “Anpassbareses Quertragwerke” fort the electrification, they come standard in 2,3 and 5 track wide. Because they are “flexible” up to 8 tracks wide, we have the sub menu's to change the number of neighboring tracks they should cover.

That all works, the only problem, when equipping a lot of highlighted marked tracks to place all of the masts in a row of the layout using 4,6,7 or 8 tracks next to each other, I can change a single “Quertragwerk “ to the number I need (4,6,7 or 8) but all of the following placed “Tragwerke” are the one that is chosen from the inventory (2,3 or 5) and forces to separately single change every following Queer mast, erasing all the convenience of the new method. Am I doing something wrong and if yes what is the trick?

Thanks a lot for any help. (read German too)

Windows 10, I-7 8700K, GTX 1070, 32 DDR4 Ram. 2X Display. :ao_1::bq_1::ad_1:

EEP Expert 12-16

• Hello Treinen

I haven't worked with it yet, but did you try "copy and paste"?

Sorry, doesn't work any easier.

:aq_1:

eep_gogo ( RG3 )

-------------------------

Intel i3-540 3,2GHz 8GB, RAID10, HD 6570 1GB, W7/64 Prof., EEP 6-6.1, 10-15, HN13+15+15DEV, TM, "Schiefe Ebene 6 + 8", "Bahn2000", "Faszination der St. Gotthard-Nordrampe"

The post was edited 2 times, last by eep_gogo ().

• Thanks eep_gogo and icke for your answer. Yes, I thought about copy and paste, but that will mean that we are back or even worse to the "old" system and placing the crossbeams one by one over all electrified tracks. This might be something for the developers to fix because it is lacking a solution.

Best regards

Robert.

• hallo zusammen

Leider ist mein Englisch nicht das beste.....

Was muss ich beim Aufstellen der Quertragewerke voreinstellen um auf einer 5-Gleis-Strecke nicht nur QT bekomme für 3 Gleise... die Höhe stimmt auch nicht....

Gruß

Wolfgang

EEP 16.2 expert mit Plugin 1

Win10 Home

HP Pavilion Gaming Notebook

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU @

2,60GHz -- 16 GM RAM

Umwelt: Süd-West-Pfalz

• Hallo Icke,

sorry, bin relativ neu hier... war mir nicht bewusst, dass es nicht sinnvoll ist einfach mit einer Frage in ein bestehendes Thema quer reinzufragen.

Ich stelle meine Frage neu und hoffentlich dann richtig platziert.

Gruß

Wolfgang

Win10 Home

2,60GHz -- 16 GM RAM

• ich habe mich durch die in englisch gestellte Frage von Treinen irritieren lassen

Hallo :)

trotzdem wäre meiner bescheidenen Meinung nach ein neues Thema auf jeden Fall besser. Ich hielte dafür auch den von Dir genannten Bereich Immobilien ab EEP 7 passender.

Gruß Ingo

Win 10x64 Professional, Gigabyte B360M AORUS, Intel Core i7-8700K, 32GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB, 1920x1200 auf 26" TFT

Windows Firewall und Defender
    EEP 15.1 Expert Patch 2, Plugins: 1

EEP 16.2 Expert Patch 3, Plugins: 1,2

alt:
    Win 7x64 Professional SP1, Intel Core i5-3570, 16GB RAM, nVIDIA GeForce GT630, 2GB, 1280x1024 auf 19" TFT

Windows Firewall und Defender (MSE)

EEP6; EEP8-14; EEP 15.1 Expert Patch 2, Plugins: 1

• Alles GUT....

Mein Problem mit den konfigurierbaren QT hat sich auch geklärt......

Viele Grüße aus der Süd-West-Pfalz

Wolfgang

Win10 Home

2,60GHz -- 16 GM RAM