moving layout

!!! Please ensure, that your contribution or question is placed into the relevant section !!!
Questions about rolling stock, for example, do not belong in "Questions about the Forum". Following is perhaps the right area where your question will be better looked after:
General questions to EEP , Splines, rolling stock, Structures in EEP, landscape elements, Signalling system and controlling, designers, Europe-wide EEP meetings , Gossip
Your cooperation to keep the forum clear is appreciated.
  • Hallo Geoff,

Zu einer Anlage gehören mindestens 4 *.bmp Dateien, es können und müssen aber auch 5 *bmp Dateien sein, Du hast leider deine verwendete EEP Version nicht genannt.

Es müssen also diese Dateien vorhanden sein:

*.anl3

*.lua

*.Bbmp

*.Fbmp

*.Hbmp

*.Sbmp

*.Tbmp

Die drei *.dds Dateien müssen nur vorhanden sein wenn Du eigene von Dir erstellten Bodentexturen erstellt und verwendet hast.

Sei doch bitte so nett und füge deine EEP Version als auch deine PC Konfiguration in deine Signatur ein. Dann erübrigen sich Fragen nach der verwendeten EEP Version und wir können Dir schneller bei weiteren Fragen helfen.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, Geoff,

To an attachment belong at least 4 *.bmp files, but there can and must also be 5 *bmp files. Unfortunately, you have not named your used EEP version.

So these files must be available:

*.anl3

*...lua

*.Bbmp

*.Fbmp

*.Hbmp

*.Sbmp

*.Tbmp

The three *.dds files must only be present if you have created and used your own ground textures.

Please be so kind and add your EEP version as well as your PC configuration to your signature. Then you don't need to ask us which EEP version you used and we can help you faster with further questions.

• Any ideas?

Hi Geoff :)

yes, it's very easy. The layout doesn't consist only of the ANL3 file, but of several other files which contain the textures and other information. Thus you have to copy all those files:

• layout.ANL3
    • layoutB.BMP
    • layoutF.BMP
    • layoutH.BMP
    • layoutT.BMP
    • layoutAD.DDS
    • layoutAH.DDS
    • layoutAN.DDS
    • layout.LUA

where layout is the name of your individual layout.

Best regards all over the globe to Australia

Ingo

Win 10x64 Professional, Gigabyte B360M AORUS, Intel Core i7-8700K, 32GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB, 1920x1200 auf 26" TFT

Windows Firewall und Defender
    EEP 15.1 Expert Patch 2, Plugins: 1

EEP 16.2 Expert Patch 3, Plugins: 1,2

alt:
    Win 7x64 Professional SP1, Intel Core i5-3570, 16GB RAM, nVIDIA GeForce GT630, 2GB, 1280x1024 auf 19" TFT

Windows Firewall und Defender (MSE)

EEP6; EEP8-14; EEP 15.1 Expert Patch 2, Plugins: 1

• hi Geoff

I cant add anything to the above comments but it's just nice to say hello to some who drives on the same side of the road as I do : ao_1:

craig in Scotland

:ak_1:Win10 home 64bit , HP Omen , 16 GB ram, Nvidia GTX 1060 3GB, intel i5-7400 @3GHz
    EEP3, EE5 (2008 version). RailroadX (Steam) Plugins 1 & 2 EEP 12

& EEP 13 .2 (Steam) Expert version Plugin 1 & 2

EEP 14 Expert (EN trend version) HomeNos 14.0

EEP 15 Expert HomeNos 15.0

The more I learn, the more I realise I don't know.

I use "DeepL Translator" for reading and posting in German

Ich benutze "DeepL Translator" zum Lesen und Posten auf Deutsch.

• You're right Geoff. I hope you get that background sorted.

I look at the station, and imagine you're about to build "The Ghan". That would be an amazing story to tell in EEP :-)

All the best
    Dennis

Win 10 Home 64bit - i5 6600K CPU 3,5GHz - 32Gb Ram - NVIDIA GeForce 1060 6Gb

EEP 13 Expert (ENG Steam edition) Update2 - EEP 14 Expert (DE Trend edition)

EEP Bodentextur-Tool, EEP TSPCalc, EEP Texture Multiplier, EEP Model Multiplier,

EEP Model Files Converter, EEP HomeNOS13, Blender v2.78b, Adobe Photoshop

• Hi again more specifically from a suburb called Seaford in South Australia in among the wine grapes. Thanks for that info. I see now that I needed to copy all the relevant files. That worked!

The "Indian Pacific" train is good too. It goes from Perth at the Indian Ocean to Sydney at the Pacific Ocean (4 Days).

Geoff J.:aq_1:

EEP 15

SYSTEM INFO

Intel(R)Core(TM)i5-8500CPU @ 3Ghz

16.0GB RAM

64-bitoperating system, x64 based processor.

Windows 10 Home version 1909