EEP 16 Download

!!! Please ensure, that your contribution or question is placed into the relevant section !!!
Questions about rolling stock, for example, do not belong in "Questions about the Forum". Following is perhaps the right area where your question will be better looked after:
General questions to EEP , Splines, rolling stock, Structures in EEP, landscape elements, Signalling system and controlling, designers, Europe-wide EEP meetings , Gossip
Your cooperation to keep the forum clear is appreciated.
  • I recently (today) purchased EEP 16 Expert via download.

In my download folder, I have several files.

2 are application files

1 is a disc image file

3 part files, 2 of which are .exe.part files, and 1 is a iso.part file.

I don’t have any software to extract the program. What do I use to extract the program?

• 2 are application files

1 is a disc image file

Hi :)

what's the complete name and size of these files?

3 part files, 2 of which are .exe.part files, and 1 is a iso.partfile.

These files are temporary files which normally exist just during the download. After the download is complete they should be deleted automatically. Usually they only stay if the download was incomplete.

What do Iuse to extract the program?

You do not need any those app. If the download was successful you can either run the EXE file or mount the ISO to install EEP.

Regards Ingo

Win 10x64 Professional, Gigabyte B360M AORUS, Intel Core i7-8700K, 32GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB, 1920x1200 auf 26" TFT

Windows Firewall und Defender
    EEP 15.1 Expert Patch 2, Plugins: 1

EEP 16.2 Expert Patch 4, Plugins: 1,2

alt:
    Win 7x64 Professional SP1, Intel Core i5-3570, 16GB RAM, nVIDIA GeForce GT630, 2GB, 1280x1024 auf 19" TFT

Windows Firewall und Defender (MSE)

EEP6; EEP8-14; EEP 15.1 Expert Patch 2, Plugins: 1

• mareler1957, unfortunately, I can't read German. Can you send the info again in English.

Also, I don't know how to respond to a PN/conversation. Is that a e-mail or what.

Sorry, but not at the top of my game now.

Thanks for helping me.

chuck

• I don't know how to respond to a PN/conversation

Hi :)

on the bottom of the conversation you will find an edit field for your answer, just as here in the forum. Of course you can quote just as in the forum, too. Below the edit field you should have two buttons Send and Preview.

Regards Ingo

Win 10x64 Professional, Gigabyte B360M AORUS, Intel Core i7-8700K, 32GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB, 1920x1200 auf 26" TFT

Windows Firewall und Defender
    EEP 15.1 Expert Patch 2, Plugins: 1

EEP 16.2 Expert Patch 4, Plugins: 1,2

alt:
    Win 7x64 Professional SP1, Intel Core i5-3570, 16GB RAM, nVIDIA GeForce GT630, 2GB, 1280x1024 auf 19" TFT

Windows Firewall und Defender (MSE)

EEP6; EEP8-14; EEP 15.1 Expert Patch 2, Plugins: 1