!!! Please ensure, that your contribution or question is placed into the relevant section !!!
Questions about rolling stock, for example, do not belong in "Questions about the Forum". Following is perhaps the right area where your question will be better looked after:
General questions to EEP , Splines, rolling stock, Structures in EEP, landscape elements, Signalling system and controlling, designers, Europe-wide EEP meetings , Gossip
Your cooperation to keep the forum clear is appreciated.
  • Hi there good people. Can anyone here point me in the direction of making lakes in EEP 15.

I also am looking for any dog models.

Thanks

Geejo

EEP 15

SYSTEM INFO

Intel(R)Core(TM)i5-8500CPU @ 3Ghz

16.0GB RAM

64-bitoperating system, x64 based processor.

Windows 10 Home version 1909

• Hi Geejo,

There are some German language video series that did make lakes. But if that is not an option, here is the short version on how I do it (its pretty simple).

(Keep in mind that I am a newbie and that there are perhaps more advanced methods)

- Excavate a hole of the desired size, shape and depth with the landscaping tool (round the edges with the bleed tool as necessary).

- Go to splines and then water to pick from the available water surfaces (there are different colors and surface effects)

- Place the spline into the hole and set the height of the water spline lower than the upper edge of your excavated hole but higher than the bottom and stretch it out as needed to cover the entire lake area.

- Use textures at the lake bottom as desired (e.g. stones, rock, mud etc) in case your water surface is translucent.

- Voila. Done.

Don't know about dogs (but haven't looked yet). My first try would be the free download section.

Best,

Intel Core i5 2500 (Sandy Bridge)

RAM 12GB DDR3 1333

NVIDIA GTX 1650 Super

SSD Samsung 860 EVO and OCZ Agility3

Entry-mid level Gigabyte Mobo for LGA 1155 of that time

Windows 7 64bit
    Custom built in 2011 (with later upgrades)

The post was edited 2 times, last by RheinlaenderGames ().