Corrupted layout file.

Achte bitte darauf, dass Du mit deinem Thema bzw. mit deiner Frage im richtigen Bereich bist.
Die Bereiche sind: Einstellungen im Forum, EEP aktuell ab EEP7 , Splines, Rollmaterialien, Immobilien, Landschaftselemente, Signale und Schaltung, Anlagenvorstellungen, Schnappschüsse Konstrukteure, EEP Treffen , Laberecke, Online - Handbuch EEP Vielen Dank für die Unterstützung das Forum übersichtlich zu halten.
Bilder/Fotos aus dem Internet sind nur als Link gestattet. Eigene Fotos, also Fotos aus dem realen Leben, sind erstens mit Eigenes Bild als Quellenangabe zu kennzeichnen und zweitens nur als Dateianhang im Beitrag zulässig. Bilder ohne Quellenangaben und Bilder dessen Quelle das Internet wie z. B. Google ist, werden gelöscht.
  • One of the anl3 files in EEP16 will not load with the message "the specified file does not exist or cannot be read". The Anlagen directory shows all files present and approximately the correct size. Can this be recovered or is it lost forever?

• Headsup,

was willst du denn mit ogen Beitrag erreichen?

Viele Grüße aus Berlin
    Tower: AMD Ryzen5 2600 6C/12T 3,4 Ghz, Nvidia Palit GTX1660 StormX, Corsair Ram 16GB, 2x 500GB SSD und 2x 250 GB SSD, Win 10 pro
    Notebook: Intel(R) Core TM i5-3210M, 2x2 2.50GHz, Windows 10 64Bit, NVIDIA GeForceGT 635M 2GB, 8,00 GB RAM
    , 16 Expert und 17 Expert

Home Nos

Vielen Dank an alle Konstrukteure, Anlagenbauer und Programmierer für eure wertvolle Arbeit

• Can this be recovered or is it lost forever?

HI :)

most likely it's lost. Don't you have any backup copy (highly recommended)? If not, and you're familiar with XML and the structure you could open the ANL3 file and explore it to find the problem.

Regards Ingo

• Headsup

If not, and you're familiar with XML and the structure you could open the ANL3 file and explore it to find the problem.

At first try to delete the item name in "lastload" in the errorreport eep try to send after being terminated.

Regards Michael

35098-katalog-banner-jpg

Hardwarekonfiguration:
    Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3, Ryzen 5 5600H, 32GB RAM, Win11 64 bit, EEP 6.1/EEP 17.2 Expert DEV

• Ingo and Michael89,

Many thanks for your helpful responses.

I will follow your suggestions and, yes, back up everything in the future. A lot of work potentially down the tubes but at the same time useful experiments in Lua, particularly, that I can use for other schemes in the future.

By the way, if any of your correspondents complain about Lua I can say that many years of VBA have made the transition for me very easy and that it is not a difficult language to assimilate.

• Ingo, for information I cut out corruped lines relating to some spline(s) but it will still not load even though the XML is now clean. Is there a checksum or other piece of data that should be modified as well?

Michael, in this case it does not crash EEP, so no report.

• Is there a checksum or other piece of data that should be modified as well?

Hi :)

no, there's no checksum. The ANL3 file is just XML.

no report

Are you sure? Recently I had the same problem, and the log files were created. Btw, Michael89 did not talk about the windows error report (event viewer) but the error log files (EEP16_ErrorLog.txt as well as EEP16_Registry.txt) which are located in your EEP folder.

Regards Ingo