Fire Hoses, Where to find them

!!! Please ensure, that your contribution or question is placed into the relevant section !!!
Questions about rolling stock, for example, do not belong in "Questions about the Forum". Following is perhaps the right area where your question will be better looked after:
General questions to EEP , Splines, rolling stock, Structures in EEP, landscape elements, Signalling system and controlling, designers, Europe-wide EEP meetings , Gossip
Your cooperation to keep the forum clear is appreciated.
In the case of pictures that are attached to the article, the source must also be stated. This also applies to your own pictures, which were taken by you. Pictures without source information will be deleted!
  • Hello, Bought some fireman with a fire hose. The figures included fire hose is very short and I like to extend them coming from a hydrant or firetruck. Needed as a spline to put it in the right position. However, search all my inventory and in the shop but can't find a fire hose spline anywhere. Does anyone know if they exist and if yes where to find them? On the shop pictures long fire hose extensions are visible. (if you like to answer, feel free to write in German as well.)

Many thanks in advance. :aa_1:

Windows 10,Intel I7-8700k,GPU 1070,32 DDR4 Ram,1x HDD,2x SSD, 2x Display 144 and 60 Hz.

• Treinen

Have a look here

Craig

:ak_1:Win10 home 64bit , HP Omen , 16 GB ram, Nvidia GTX 1060 3GB, intel i5-7400 @3GHz
    EEP3, EE5 (2008 version). RailroadX (Steam) Plugins 1 & 2 EEP 12

& EEP 13 .2 (Steam) Expert version Plugin 1 & 2

EEP 14 Expert (EN trend version) HomeNos 14.0

EEP 16 Expert Plugin 1  HomeNos 15.0

A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer. – Bruce Lee

Ich benutze "DeepL Translator" zum Lesen und Posten auf Deutsch.

• I am not usually fast enough to help anyone, glad to be of assistance.

stay safe

:ak_1:Win10 home 64bit , HP Omen , 16 GB ram, Nvidia GTX 1060 3GB, intel i5-7400 @3GHz
    EEP3, EE5 (2008 version). RailroadX (Steam) Plugins 1 & 2 EEP 12

& EEP 13 .2 (Steam) Expert version Plugin 1 & 2

EEP 14 Expert (EN trend version) HomeNos 14.0

EEP 16 Expert Plugin 1  HomeNos 15.0

A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer. – Bruce Lee

Ich benutze "DeepL Translator" zum Lesen und Posten auf Deutsch.