Let the train disappear and appear somewhere else

Achte bitte darauf, dass Du mit deinem Thema bzw. mit deiner Frage im richtigen Bereich bist.
Die Bereiche sind: Einstellungen im Forum, EEP aktuell ab EEP7 , Splines, Rollmaterialien, Immobilien, Landschaftselemente, Signale und Schaltung, Anlagenvorstellungen, Schnappschüsse Konstrukteure, EEP Treffen , Laberecke, Online - Handbuch EEP Vielen Dank für die Unterstützung das Forum übersichtlich zu halten.
Bilder/Fotos aus dem Internet sind nur als Link gestattet. Eigene Fotos, also Fotos aus dem realen Leben, sind erstens mit Eigenes Bild als Quellenangabe zu kennzeichnen und zweitens nur als Dateianhang im Beitrag zulässig. Bilder ohne Quellenangaben und Bilder dessen Quelle das Internet wie z. B. Google ist, werden gelöscht.
  • For example I make a track alongside a river.

When I let a train drive over the track it will stop at the end.

It would be nice if the wouldn't stop but start at the beginning of the track or on another track.

So something like this in a movie but how do I do that?

EEP 17.1 update 1

Windows 10 Education

AMD Ryzen 7 3700XT, 32 GB RAM

AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT 6GB

• You can connect the ends of the different splines with control+H. Works in every spline layer in the 2d-mode.

Lenovo Yoga S740-14IIL mit

Intel-Core i7

NVidia MX250

Intel(R) Iris(R) Plus Graphics (Grafikchip CPU)

16GB RAM

EEP 10,12,14,15

Expert-Versionen

• Works in every spline layer in the 2d-mode.

Hi :)

and with the Plug-in 3 zu EEP 16.3 in 3D mode, too (see section 6 virtual connections).

EEP 16.3 plugins 1,2,3 patch 2

Is it true that you didn't install update 4 yet?

Regards Ingo

• The "Virtual Connection of Tracks" is a VERY strong tool in EEP.

You can not only use it to connect to another track on your circuit, but you can also connect it to an "underground" shadow railyard. This gives you the opportunity to have several rows of trains ready to be run through the same stretch.

Once you get the taste for it, there are so many possibilities attached to this. Not only railtracks, but also roads and sea-routes can be connected virtually, which gives you so many variation possibilities in the game.

Best of luck
    Dennis

Win 10 Home 64bit - i9 10.9KCPU 10-Core 5.2GHz - 64Gb Ram - NVIDIA GeForce 1650 4Gb

EEP 13.2 Expert (ENG Steam edition) - EEP 15.1 Expert (ENG Trend edition)

EEP Bodentextur-Tool, EEP TSPCalc, EEP Texture Multiplier, EEP Model Multiplier,

EEP Model Files Converter, EEP HomeNOS15, Blender v2.78b, Adobe Photoshop

• you can also connect it to an "underground" shadow railyard

Instead of an "underground" shadow railyard, you can also use a "virtual depot" ("invisible" shadow railyard).

Fried-liche Grüße:aq_1:

Rentner sein ist wie Urlaub, nur 365 Tage im Jahr.

Wen es interessiert ...

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6x3,7GHz; 32GB RAM; GeForce RTX3060XC 12GB; 2x 1TB SSD; Windows10Pro 64bit;

Monitore: 2560x1440 (ASUS) + 1920x1080 (alt)

Laptop: i7-4710HQ 2,5GHz; 8GB RAM; NVIDIA GeForce GTX860M; 125GB SSD + 1TB HDD; W10Pro64bit

EEP: Aktuell 15.1.2 Plug-in 1, 17.3.0 Plug-in 1, 2, 3; HN17; AnlVerb17; MK; ME; ZE; TM; ...

• Agreed Fried,

But I don't know Feike well enough yet. So I wasn't sure if the concept of a Virtual Depot would sound enlightning or confusing. Virtual Depots was therefor a part of what I described as: "Once you get a taste if it, there are so many possibilities attached to this."

Feike - what both me and Fried are talking about, are some of the ingenious possibilites that comes along with the overall exploitation of what can be remembered by your computer, and doesn't have to actually be there. Virtual connections and depots are just two of them. When I started discovering and using these features,the game went from "Very interesting" to "mouthwatering."

LG/Denn

Win 10 Home 64bit - i9 10.9KCPU 10-Core 5.2GHz - 64Gb Ram - NVIDIA GeForce 1650 4Gb

EEP 13.2 Expert (ENG Steam edition) - EEP 15.1 Expert (ENG Trend edition)

EEP Bodentextur-Tool, EEP TSPCalc, EEP Texture Multiplier, EEP Model Multiplier,

EEP Model Files Converter, EEP HomeNOS15, Blender v2.78b, Adobe Photoshop