!!! Please ensure, that your contribution or question is placed into the relevant section !!!
Questions about rolling stock, for example, do not belong in "Questions about the Forum". Following is perhaps the right area where your question will be better looked after:
General questions to EEP , Splines, rolling stock, Structures in EEP, landscape elements, Signalling system and controlling, designers, Europe-wide EEP meetings , Gossip
Your cooperation to keep the forum clear is appreciated.
In the case of pictures that are attached to the article, the source must also be stated. This also applies to your own pictures, which were taken by you. Pictures without source information will be deleted!
  • Goodafternoon,

I am looking for a bridge which doesnot need a so-called "Bahndamm". What I am looking for is the folloiwing a bridge which start with 0,00 m and then slowly climb up till 9 M. With the old 2.4 - 6 there was such a item. I have a track which will be going up from a station and accord different tracks. A bahn damm is not a solution for that.

Is there anything like that

Thanks

Rudy

Windows 10, EEP 16 und EEP 15. HP Pavilion Desktop TP01 1570nd 8 GB RAM - 256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ SSD + 1 TB HDD, Intel® Core™ i5-10400F (6 Kerne), NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1660 Super™ (6 GB GDDR6 reserviert)

• Hey Rudi,

I'm no expert in V6 models. But from your explanation it sounds like some of the bridge-splines could solve your challenge. Then you just have to add pillars yourself afterwards.

Concrete version
    https://eepshopping.de/?view=p…earch_autor=&search_text=

Iron version:
    https://eepshopping.de/verbindungskurve%7C9948.html

Best of luck in your search
    Dennis

Win 10 Home 64bit - i9 10.9KCPU 10-Core 5.2GHz - 64Gb Ram - NVIDIA GeForce 1650 4Gb

EEP 13.2 Expert (ENG Steam edition) - EEP 15.1 Expert (ENG Trend edition)

EEP Bodentextur-Tool, EEP TSPCalc, EEP Texture Multiplier, EEP Model Multiplier,

EEP Model Files Converter, EEP HomeNOS15, Blender v2.78b, Adobe Photoshop

The post was edited 1 time, last by TAFKATE ().

• Hey, you could also build it completely from scratch using the spline: Gleismauer Betonbrücke by BH2. It's modular and you can build the bridge how big you want it to be.

Jalte

Lenovo Yoga S740-14IIL mit

Intel-Core i7

NVidia MX250

Intel(R) Iris(R) Plus Graphics (Grafikchip CPU)

16GB RAM

EEP 10,12,14,15

Expert-Versionen