ChangingTrack Height

!!! Please ensure, that your contribution or question is placed into the relevant section !!!
Questions about rolling stock, for example, do not belong in "Questions about the Forum". Following is perhaps the right area where your question will be better looked after:
General questions to EEP , Splines, rolling stock, Structures in EEP, landscape elements, Signalling system and controlling, designers, Europe-wide EEP meetings , Gossip
Your cooperation to keep the forum clear is appreciated.
In the case of pictures that are attached to the article, the source must also be stated. This also applies to your own pictures, which were taken by you. Pictures without source information will be deleted!
  • My layout consists of 32 blocks with numerous signals and track sensors (used for LUA codes to manage routing of the trains). I would like to add some grades to it as all the present track are level and is not very interesting to look at.

Is there an EASY way to do this. I need to raise up the trackage along with the corresponding signals and track sensors.

• Hi There

As far as I know if you have a signal on a track, the signal needs to be moved first or slid to an adjacent track to allow that section of track to be altered in any way. Even if there is a contact point on a section of track this still needs to be moved or removed before any track work can be altered.

Craig

:ak_1:Win10 home 64bit , HP Omen , 16 GB ram, Nvidia GTX 1060 3GB, intel i5-7400 @3GHz
    EEP3, EE5 (2008 version). RailroadX (Steam) Plugins 1 & 2 EEP 12

& EEP 13 .2 (Steam) Expert version Plugin 1 & 2

EEP 14 Expert (EN trend version) HomeNos 14.0

EEP 16 Expert Plugin 1  HomeNos 15.0

A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer. – Bruce Lee

Ich benutze "DeepL Translator" zum Lesen und Posten auf Deutsch.

The post was edited 2 times, last by EEPCraig ().

• Hello chucksim2

is it possible to lower the bottom instead?

:aq_1:

eep_gogo ( RG3 )

-------------------------

Intel i3-540 3,2GHz 8GB, RAID10, HD 6570 1GB, W7/64 Prof., EEP 6-6.1, 10-16.4, HN13+15/16+15/16DEV, TM, "Schiefe Ebene 6 + 8", "Bahn2000", "Faszination der St. Gotthard-Nordrampe"

• Hallo, Hello chucksim2

in 3D ist es möglich über die Blockfunktion auch Gleise mit Signalen/Kontaktpunkten und sogar Fahrzeugen in der Höhe anzupassen

Dazu mit der ALT-Taste und Links-Klick alle Bauteile markieren.

Rechts-Klick auf markierte Objekte, Funktion Block verschieben auswählen

Dann mit gedrückter STRG-Taste und Maus-Links die Objekte in der Höhe anpassen

in 3D it is possible to adjust tracks with signals/contact points and even vehicles in height via the block function

To do this, use the ALT key and left-click to mark all components.

Right-click on selected objects, select Move Block function

Then hold down the CTRL key and mouse left to adjust the height of the objects

My EEP-Version see below

• I am always learning with EEP :ay_1:

:ak_1:Win10 home 64bit , HP Omen , 16 GB ram, Nvidia GTX 1060 3GB, intel i5-7400 @3GHz
    EEP3, EE5 (2008 version). RailroadX (Steam) Plugins 1 & 2 EEP 12

& EEP 13 .2 (Steam) Expert version Plugin 1 & 2

EEP 14 Expert (EN trend version) HomeNos 14.0

EEP 16 Expert Plugin 1  HomeNos 15.0

A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer. – Bruce Lee

Ich benutze "DeepL Translator" zum Lesen und Posten auf Deutsch.

• in 3D it is possible to adjust tracks with signals/contact points and even vehicles in height via the block function

Hi chucksim2 :)

two additional tips: especially if you have to move many objects it is easer to mark the objects as a block. Please refer to Blöcke in 3D kopieren, verschieben oder drehen in the on-line manual (available in German only). If you want to move your tracks to a certain height you could use the trick mentioned in the on-line manual.

Regards Ingo

Threema - Sicherer und privater Messenger

Meine Threema-ID

Warum Threema?

Win 10x64 Professional, Gigabyte B360M AORUS, Intel Core i7-8700K, 32GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB, Philips 273V7QDAB Full HD

Windows Firewall und Defender
    EEP 15.1 Expert Patch 2, Plugins: 1

EEP 16.4 Expert, Plugins: 1,2,3,4

EEP 17.0