Download purchase items from EEP

Achte bitte darauf, dass Du mit deinem Thema bzw. mit deiner Frage im richtigen Bereich bist.
Die Bereiche sind: Einstellungen im Forum, EEP aktuell ab EEP7 , Splines, Rollmaterialien, Immobilien, Landschaftselemente, Signale und Schaltung, Anlagenvorstellungen, Schnappschüsse Konstrukteure, EEP Treffen , Laberecke, Online - Handbuch EEP Vielen Dank für die Unterstützung das Forum übersichtlich zu halten.
Bilder/Fotos aus dem Internet sind nur als Link gestattet. Eigene Fotos, also Fotos aus dem realen Leben, sind erstens mit Eigenes Bild als Quellenangabe zu kennzeichnen und zweitens nur als Dateianhang im Beitrag zulässig. Bilder ohne Quellenangaben und Bilder dessen Quelle das Internet wie z. B. Google ist, werden gelöscht.
  • Goodmorning,

I have a problem with downloading items, this happened since today.

I have purchased 4 items, and try to open them

the message I get now is:

Code
    Name_GER	 = "V11NSB30108 - IC 2. Klasse barrierefreie Großraum-/Fahrradwagen Bpmb(d)z294"
    Name_ENG	 = "V11NSB30108 - EC/IC-Coaches of DB-AG Bpmb(d)z294"
    Name_FRA	 = "V11NSB30108 - Ensemble de voitures Bpmb(d)z294 de la DB-AG"
    Name_POL	 = "V11NSB30108 - Pakiet z trenerami EC/IC DB-AG Bpmb(d)z294"
    Desc_GER	 = "Das Set umfasst Modellvarianten der Bauart Bpmb(d)z294[e]aus dem Einsatzzeitraum 2008-2013 in ICE-Lackierung."
    Desc_ENG	 = "The set includes numerous model variants of type Bpmb(d)z294 from the period of use 1996-2001"
    Desc_FRA	 = "L'ensemble comprend de variantes de modèles de la periode d'utilisation 1996-2001"
    Desc_POL	 = "W sklad zestawu wchodza liczne warianty modelowe z okresu uzytkowania 1996-2001 r."
    Script	 = "Install_00\Install.ini"

I can not get them in my system at all, It never happened before, is there any solution to solve this problem

Rudy

Windows 11, EEP 17, EEP 16 und EEP 15. HP Pavilion Desktop TP01 1570nd 8 GB RAM - 256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ SSD + 1 TB HDD, Intel® Core™ i5-10400F (6 Kerne), NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1660 Super™ (6 GB GDDR6 reserviert)

• Icke,

I had never problems with down load files from the EEP shop this is the first time I down load them when I brought them and then open them in the normal way,

then I get a message this is above. I checked with old down load files and it seems that they all have now the problem

rudy

Windows 11, EEP 17, EEP 16 und EEP 15. HP Pavilion Desktop TP01 1570nd 8 GB RAM - 256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ SSD + 1 TB HDD, Intel® Core™ i5-10400F (6 Kerne), NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1660 Super™ (6 GB GDDR6 reserviert)

• Hello Ruud2210

a) can you install the V11NSB30108.exe from EEP directly with Modelle installieren?

b)

I checked with old down load files and it seems that they all have now the problem

It seems that you/or your system/or other programs altered your setting/reaction of *.exe-files somehow.

Because what you are showing is the unzipped content of V11NSB30108.exe and it doesn't execute it!

:aq_1:

eep_gogo ( RG3 )

-------------------------

Intel i3-540 3,2GHz 8GB, RAID10, HD 6570 1GB, W7/64 Prof., EEP 6-6.1, 10-17.0, HN13+15/16+15/16DEV, TM, "Schiefe Ebene 6 + 8", "Bahn2000", "Faszination der St. Gotthard-Nordrampe"

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von eep_gogo (RG3) (4. September 2021 um 11:48)

• Hey Ruud,

What the others say above is correct, but I'll just explain it in a bit of a different way. And it has all to do with what you consider "normal". When I started in EEP, I installed models in a wrong - but for me - normal way.

So, normal or not, here is the correct way to do it.

When you've downloaded a set from the shop, don't try to open it.

Open instead the game EEP. In the main menu choose "Model Installer". From the file selection window, go to your Downloads folder, select the file, and press Open. From there just install it, and it should surely get installed.

All the best
    Dennis

Win 10 Home 64bit - i9 10.9KCPU 10-Core 5.2GHz - 64Gb Ram - NVIDIA GeForce 1650 4Gb

EEP 13.2 Expert (ENG Steam edition) - EEP 15.1 Expert (ENG Trend edition)

EEP Bodentextur-Tool, EEP TSPCalc, EEP Texture Multiplier, EEP Model Multiplier,

EEP Model Files Converter, EEP HomeNOS15, Blender v2.78b, Adobe Photoshop

• the message I get now is

Hi Ruud :)

if the suggestion of eep_gogo (RG3) or TAFKATE doesn' t help please describe exactly and step by step what your are doing after download and before this message appears.

Regards Ingo

• Dear Dennis, and all dear EEP guys,

Thanks for your very helpfull information, and it worked as well, So I am very happy again,

Rudy