Close Gap (Problem) and “SOMMERS” waterfall (How to)

!!! Please ensure, that your contribution or question is placed into the relevant section !!!
Questions about rolling stock, for example, do not belong in "Questions about the Forum". Following is perhaps the right area where your question will be better looked after:
General questions to EEP , Splines, rolling stock, Structures in EEP, landscape elements, Signalling system and controlling, designers, Europe-wide EEP meetings , Gossip
Your cooperation to keep the forum clear is appreciated.
In the case of pictures that are attached to the article, the source must also be stated. This also applies to your own pictures, which were taken by you. Pictures without source information will be deleted!
  • I’m having trouble using the Close Gap feature in my layout. I’ve used this many times in the past without any problem. I’m trying to connect road tracks and I have the Road Editor selected. It must be something I’ve turned on, but can’t figure out what. I did use the feature in a new layout and it worked fine.

I have your SOMMERS layout and would like to create a waterfall like the one that’s in SOMMERS. Can you please inform me on how to create a like waterfall.

• Have you, by any chance, locked the end of the tracks?

If you use the close gap feature, do you see the arrows which indicates that the end of the track is open and ready to be connected?

Cheers

Grüße aus dem Badischen :bg_1:
    Peter

EEEC 2.43 (Ehrenplatz im Schrank), EEP5 (Platz im Schrank), EEP 6 voll ausgebaut, EEP12.1 expert, EEP 16.4 + PlugIns
    Windows 10 64bit, Intel Core i7-4790K, 32 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, Nvidia GeForce 970 GTX

• I’m having trouble using the Close Gap feature in my layout.

Hi :)

did you try it in 2D and 3D either? There is a known problem if the layout contains splines with invalid coordinates. You can check this with the Tauschmanager.

Can you please inform me on how to create a like waterfall.

Please take a look at the thread Wasserfall bauen. Maybe this may help.

Regards Ingo

Threema - Sicherer und privater Messenger

Meine Threema-ID

Warum Threema?

Win 10x64 Professional, Gigabyte B360M AORUS, Intel Core i7-8700K, 32GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB, Philips 273V7QDAB Full HD

Windows Firewall und Defender
    EEP 15.1 Expert Patch 2, Plugins: 1

EEP 16.4 Expert, Plugins: 1,2,3,4

EEP 17.0

• The 2 road sections are not locked as i can freely move them. Both have the normal blue arrows. I can't seem to be able to select the arrows. Again, I've tried the feature in a new layout and everything worked perfectly. I think there is something within my layout that's causing the problem.

• I think there is something within my layout that's causing the problem.

I agree. Please see my posting #3 above.

Regards Ingo

Meine Threema-ID

Warum Threema?

Win 10x64 Professional, Gigabyte B360M AORUS, Intel Core i7-8700K, 32GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB, Philips 273V7QDAB Full HD

EEP 17.0

• is there a English translation of Tauschmanager.

unfortunately no. Please contact HStoni54 , one of the developers. Maybe he can help.

Regards Ingi

Meine Threema-ID

Warum Threema?

EEP 17.0

• schlingo, is there a English translation of Tauschmanager.

Hallo chucksim2

Den Tauschmanager gibt es nur in deutsch. Eine Übersetzung der Bedienoberfläche wäre sehr aufwändig.

Angeregt durch Deine Frage haben wir mit der Übersetzung der Anleitung begonnen.

Sobald die Übersetzung fertig ist, werde ich sie hier im Forum veröffentlichen.

The "Tauschmanager" is only available in German. Translating the user interface would be very time-consuming.

Inspired by your question, we have started to translate the instructions.

As soon as the translation is ready, I will publish it here in the forum.

Übersetzt mit Google / Translated with Google

Gruß Holger

• Hallo chucksim2

Sobald die Übersetzung fertig ist, werde ich sie hier im Forum veröffentlichen.

As soon as the translation is ready, I will publish it here in the forum.

And here is the translation:

Gruß Holger