Stadtbahnbogen

!!! Please ensure, that your contribution or question is placed into the relevant section !!!
Questions about rolling stock, for example, do not belong in "Questions about the Forum". Following is perhaps the right area where your question will be better looked after:
General questions to EEP , Splines, rolling stock, Structures in EEP, landscape elements, Signalling system and controlling, designers, Europe-wide EEP meetings , Gossip
Your cooperation to keep the forum clear is appreciated.
In the case of pictures that are attached to the article, the source must also be stated. This also applies to your own pictures, which were taken by you. Pictures without source information will be deleted!
  • Hello, are very interested to buy a set with "Stadtbahnbogen". However, can't find this in the shop anywhere. :ao_1: I know a long time ago(2020), there was worked on by MA1, one of the developers, with a beautiful set including textures as well. :aq_1: I don't know if that ever was finished and for sale. Now I read about that same Modellset in a recent message from ew1 "der Freak" writing about the set from Manfred Kju (MA1) while working on something similar but again, still can't find that one.

Can someone help me out to find a set like that with order number? Are happy to buy a download in the shop if for sale.

Many Thanks!!

Robert. :av_1:

Windows 10,CPU:I-7-8700K,GPU:GTX1070,

Memory:RipJawsVSeries 64Gb DDR 4 3600,

1x HDD, 2x SSD, 1x 144Hz Display, 1x 60Hz Display.

Eep12-17Expert(x64)

Windows 10,CPU:I-7-8700K,GPU:GTX1070, Memory:RipJawsVSeries 64Gb DDR 4 3600,

1x HDD, 2x SSD, 1x 144Hz Display, 1x 60Hz Display. Eep12-17Expert(x64)

• Today the last two of more than 100 objects have been finished. Just some documentation and a sample layout have to be done. Then the set will go to the shop. Perhaps next week.

Manfred

Hier geht es zu --> Kjus EEP.

Meine freien Modelle, Tools und Tutorials gibt es hier.

Der Autorenerlös meiner Modelle geht zu 100% an ECPAT Deutschland e.V., Arbeitsgemeinschaft zum Schutz der Kinder vor sexueller Ausbeutung.

Mitglied des Kontinuums, Reisender durch Zeit und Raum, zur Zeit Gast auf dem dritten Planeten eines unbedeutenden Sonnensystems.

• Thanks Manfred, looking forward to a beloved and helpful download for our layouts! Please inform the forum when finished. :aa_1:

Thanks, Robert

Windows 10,CPU:I-7-8700K,GPU:GTX1070, Memory:RipJawsVSeries 64Gb DDR 4 3600,

1x HDD, 2x SSD, 1x 144Hz Display, 1x 60Hz Display. Eep12-17Expert(x64)