Question on LUA !

Achte bitte darauf, dass Du mit deinem Thema bzw. mit deiner Frage im richtigen Bereich bist.
Die Bereiche sind: Einstellungen im Forum, EEP aktuell ab EEP7 , Splines, Rollmaterialien, Immobilien, Landschaftselemente, Signale und Schaltung, Anlagenvorstellungen, Schnappschüsse Konstrukteure, EEP Treffen , Laberecke, Online - Handbuch EEP Vielen Dank für die Unterstützung das Forum übersichtlich zu halten.
Bilder/Fotos aus dem Internet sind nur als Link gestattet. Eigene Fotos, also Fotos aus dem realen Leben, sind erstens mit Eigenes Bild als Quellenangabe zu kennzeichnen und zweitens nur als Dateianhang im Beitrag zulässig. Bilder ohne Quellenangaben und Bilder dessen Quelle das Internet wie z. B. Google ist, werden gelöscht.
  • I am quite new to EEP and it looks a very interesting program but the learning curve is quite high, also because most of the info are in German.
    So I wonder if the LUA plug in is available for the EEP X Steam edition and if yes where to find the download link for installation.
    I looked in the forum and in the shop but with no results.
    If anyone could help it would be much appreciated !
    Thanks in advance.

Al

• I am quite new to EEP and it looks a very interesting program but the learning curve is quite high, also because most of the info are in German.
    So I wonder if the LUA plug in is available for the EEP X Steam edition and if yes where to find the download link for installation.
    I looked in the forum and in the shop but with no results.
    If anyone could help it would be much appreciated !
    Thanks in advance.

Al

• Hello,

welcome to our forum. There's no need to open two threads with the same content and different headlines, so please only ask once in the future.
    May you take a look here: Registering Railroad X......how? I think this is part of your problem, so maybe you have to wait a little while before your can use LUA within your EEP X.

Greatings Michael

35098-katalog-banner-jpg

Hardwarekonfiguration:
    Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3, Ryzen 5 5600H, 32GB RAM, Win11 64 bit, EEP 6.1/EEP 17.2 Expert DEV

• Hello Al,

unfortunately the two Plugins for EEP X don't work with the Steam edition "Railroad X". Not yet, that is. The team is working on Railroad X compatible versions of the plugins. May take a while though.

Michael89
    Registration is not the problem. It's a compatibility issue.

• Hi Al,

The plug-ins for EEP X will not work with the Steam version of Railroad X due to technical variations between the two programs. The Lua plug-in for Railroad X is, apparently, in the pipe line and will probably be released as DLC on Steam.

For more info see the Railroad X forums on Steam,

Cheers,

Dale

Sorry, Goetz got there before me....

• Hello Al,

I am quite new to EEP and it looks a very interesting program but the learning curve is quite high, also because most of the info are in German.

I'm trying to work something out [url='http://eep.nolie.be/lua.php']here

Spoiler anzeigen

Desktop : W10 Pro 64Bit - i7-7700K 4.5Ghz - 32Gb RAM - MSI Geforce Ti Gaming X 1080 (11Gb) - 3 monitors 24"

Laptop : W10 Home 64Bit - i7-4750HQ 3.2Ghz - 16Gb RAM - NVidia GTX960M

Ich bin dabei seit EEP 6 und benutze jetzt EEP 17.

Zwischendurch stelle ich Modelle zusammen...

Free EEP-tools : Model Multiplier / Texture Multiplier / Window restore Tool / Inventory Exporter / Settings editor / Project manager

37310-banner2018-jpg

• Thank you so much for your info and willingness to help.
    Sorry for the double post but I am having connection problems with many interruptions
    and I do not know if this message will also be posted twice; I hope it does not happen.
    I am very happy to see that many people are kind and helpful !

Al

• There is a translation of the LUA manual available frm eepnolie The EEP Experience that I have done or PM me and I will forward it to you

Derek