Posts by EEPCraig

Da weiß ich schon garnicht mehr was und wie ich etwas dazu Schreiben oder Kommentieren soll...

It kind of left me speechless too … :ao_1: or maybe that was just the whisky :co_k:

Craig in Gloomy Scotland

(Online translation I hope)

Es ließ mich auch irgendwie sprachlos zurück.... oder was das nur der Whiskey ist.

Craig im finsteren Schottland

I don't have a series of question marks : Ar_1: I have about 3 million of them : Aw_1: but it is a wonderful layout and I can learn a lot .. even with 3 billion question marks .. or was it three trillion question marks ..Oh no... now I sound like Donald Trump : AD_1:

its an exquisite layout , thanks for the insight to you wonderful building skills.

Craig

A few months ago I translated the LUA manual for EEP 14.1 into English

This is wonderful Domi

I hope I can gain some understanding using LUA with this wonderful tool ......... thanks for you diligence and hard work on this project.

Craig.

PS I will still have LUA questions this i am positive of .. :au_1::am_1:

Hi paul

Thanks for your response, I am guessing I would be using both codes to get my Bridge crane moving and unloading .

Could i ask for a brief example as a starting point ?

thanks Craig

Hi everyone

I need assistance With LUA, I don't not want everything fully automated within EEP .but I would like switch a signal and then LUA would complete the task. For example in the Image below I have a Bridge crane and a cargo ship ready to be unloaded or loaded, Now I can do this with hidden tracks and Contact points but it can be tedious and if something is not exactly correct it can be annoying to fix it with hidden track. I am hoping this would be better accomplished with LUA.

I do not wish anyone to do a compete code of moving the Bridge crane and traversing back and forth. But I seem to be clueless as to where to start which code to use for starters?

would I use EEPStructureGetAxis or EEPStructureAnimateAxis or is it some other code.

any pointers would be helpful. I have changed the moving axis names into English for easier understanding on my part, but will this affect LUA ?

A big thanks to @Gardener (MH3)  @Rollipit RP1 and many other fine constructors within EEP these models would be bland and boring without their diligence and efforts

eepforum.de/attachment/11483/

Hi Dennis

You certainly approach things in a different way within EEP which is very refreshing to say the least. I too look forward to the next instalment.

Craig

online translation.

Hallo Dennis

Innerhalb des EEP gehen Sie die Dinge sicherlich anders an, was gelinde gesagt sehr erfrischend ist. Auch ich freue mich auf die nächste Rate.

PS I should do Danish translation too .. (gulp) :as_1::ay_1:

Wonderful attention to detail you have a very artistic eye, superb.

Craig in Scotland

Online translation

Wunderbare Liebe zum Detail, du hast ein sehr künstlerisches Auge, super.

Craig in Schottland

Hi Nolie

Change the ini file for the model

With this model as far as i can determine only one axis is editable and I have changed it into English, its not a huge problem as I understand some German through using EEP like words "tuerLinks" will operate doors on the left ;) But with EEP 15 soon to be realised as multi lingual platform it would be nice to see the axis fields in the relevant language French, Polish or English, or at least be able to edit them this would greatly assist new users to EEP get more enjoyment from the model. I know that you as a constructor are diligent in this regard as are many others but sadly not everyone is or maybe they not fully aware that EEP is now a fully international version with users all over the world.

Craig :)

Hi everyone

I don't like to comment negatively on models because of the enormous time and effort that goes into construction, this model has a lot of good points that I do like it has passengers, opening doors on both sides which makes for a more authentic look and a nice sound when driven and Changeable destinations, the only negative I can see is that the model axis are only in German as I like to change them into English as soon as I install but I am unable to do so but then it helps me to understand German words so its not really a negative point.

Craig

From windswept Scotland :bj_1:

Online Translation .. (please forgive me if it is incorrect)

Hallo zusammen

Ich mag es nicht, Modelle negativ zu kommentieren, wegen des enormen Zeit- und Arbeitsaufwands, der in den Bau geht, dieses Modell hat viele gute Punkte, die ich mag, wenn es Passagiere hat, Türen auf beiden Seiten öffnet, was für ein authentischeres Aussehen und einen schönen Klang beim Fahren und wechselnde Ziele sorgt, das einzige Negativ, das ich sehen kann, ist, dass die Modellachse nur in Deutsch ist, da ich sie gerne ins Englische umwandle, sobald ich sie installiere, aber ich kann das nicht, aber dann hilft es mir, deutsche Wörter zu verstehen, so dass es nicht wirklich ein negativer Punkt ist.

Craig

Aus dem windgepeitschten Schottland

Online-Übersetzung... (bitte verzeihen Sie mir, wenn sie falsch ist) Übersetzt mit http://www.DeepL.com/Translator

I have just put my online translator in the rubbish bin ... I am not sure what rude things I might have been saying all this time : Ay_1:: As_1:

2.1m is the height I would construct a door at .. patio doors can generally be constructed to suit the opening :) But in my humble opinion if it looks good, then it generally is good. and this looks good :be_1:

I am not sure what dimensions your windows and door are ( I think someone commented on them ) .. but they look good to the eye and in proportion in this image. looks great

Craig : Aq_1:

Hi Michael

I like you idea with the backgrounds, it would suit my style of building where attention is given to the track and nearby surroundings and I could insert one of your backgrounds to complete the model. I hope your testing is productive and we can see a finished model in the shop soon.

Craig

online translation (I know you can read and speak English perfectly)

Ich mag deine Idee mit den Hintergründen, sie würde zu meinem Baustil passen, wo die Aufmerksamkeit auf die Strecke und die nahe Umgebung gelenkt wird. Ich hoffe, dass Ihre Tests produktiv sind und wir bald ein fertiges Modell in der Werkstatt sehen können.

Besteht an sowas Interesse

I am interested, I am sure it would enhance any model layout with a very pleasing effect.

Craig .. from Scotland

Online translation

Ich bin interessiert, ich bin sicher, dass es jedes Modelllayout mit einer sehr angenehmen Wirkung verbessern würde.

Craig ... aus Schottland