Beiträge von EEPCraig

Hi Headsup welcome

As you might be aware by now that this topic has be discussed before many times over the years and we do get some interest from Trend then sadly it fizzles out. I am not sure of the numbers but as far as i know I am the only one from the UK they might be others but they do not have any input in this forum. Many have come and gone because simply they have no UK models that we can connect to. There is a European Class 66 for sale in the shop, and there was a Dutch version of the Class 08 but this is for earlier versions of EEP. I tend to Model in North American setting because there are more Locomotives (about 8 models) and some rolling stock 2 open hoppers and 1 type of signal, not much I know but that is all you can purchase here in the Trend Shop.

you'll have to create it yourself

The reality of the situation is exactly what Stephane said, if you want a model here you will need to build it yourself.

Ps I hope you enjoy using Blender and building models then you will get plenty of assistance here with HomeNos .

Craig .. is Sunny Scotland .. well it is today :af_1:

double PS .. i hope you stick around its a great program with years of enjoyment .

And also the pedestal can be hidden inside a building it's purpose is just to click and load your GBS layout.

Lets us know if you need anymore information it can be a bit awkward at first. I have found that if you want a GBS layout more planning is required in setting up your normal track layout.

Hi @GeorgeRB

sorry I thought you understood the basics. you have to build your track layout . you need to go into "Edit" then select "control desk editor" from the drop down menu. In there you will see a grid with rows and columns each square represents a section of track and then start adding track or switches to you grid that would represent your layout. Once you have it build then you need to assign to your track .. a good way to do it is for starters is make a simple layout dont worry if your grid is too small you can add rows and columns.

let me know how you get on .. with that first and we can take it further

Craig

Hi

You need the single lane road system some I think are installed in version 15 by default and a few other constructor's have some in the shop.

This shop model should work V11NPB10034

Sorry that was a bridge section

Craig

Danke denn

your positive comments are a inspiration to all :) I will try and live up to them .

I fell asleep watching Avengers End Game .. these movies dont do anything for me now maybe its an age thing .. but on the positive I am awake in the early hours working in Blender.

I am struggling with 2 things the brake wheel and the vent ports or grills in the AC unit, I think I have to compromise here and try and texture this out (unless anyone has a better idea ??

this Image above is the point of contention.

and secondly the Brake wheel is wrong ..

as you can see my wheel is the wrong shape .. and I seem to find this object difficult to make .

Ill will sleep on it and try and think of a better way of making it :)

Craig

Ich alle

Ich hoffe, dass alle bei guter Gesundheit sind oder mit dem täglichen Leben zurechtkommen.
    Mit meinen wenigen freien Tagen und Zeit zum Entspannen habe ich ein neues Projekt gestartet, einen 64' Trinity Reefer mit einer Länge von 19,5 m in echtem Geld. Diese langen Kastenwagen sind nur für den Transport von Orangen quer durch die USA gedacht, sie verfügen über eine eigene Klimaanlage und werden per Satellit überwacht.
    Mit nur wenigen Bildern, die ich abarbeiten muss, um exakte Größen zu erhalten, ist das sozusagen eine Art poetische Lizenz (ich hoffe, dass das ein Ausdruck ist, den Sie verwenden), hier ist mein Fortschritt bis jetzt. Dieses erste Bild ist eines meiner Referenzbilder. Übersetzt mit http://www.DeepL.com/Translator (kostenlose Version)

Hi everyone

I hope all are in good health or are managing to cope with day to day living.

With my few days off work and time to relax I have started a new project a 64' Trinity Reefer about 19.5 m long in real money. These long box cars are just for transporting oranges across USA they have their own A/C units and are monitored via satellite.

With only a few images to work off getting exact sizes is a bit of poetic licence so to speak ( I hope that is a expression you use) here is my progress thus far.

This first image is one of my reference images.

Endgültiger Beitrag für heute

Ich habe dem Modell einige Beschriftungen hinzugefügt (kleine Schilder mit Straßennummern, die Sie auf der Seite der meisten Frachten sehen) und einige reflektierende Streifen, so dass das Straßenfahrzeug nicht in die Seite der Kastenwagen und Trichter läuft.

Final post for today

I added some labelling to the model (road Numbers small signs that you see on side of most freight) and some reflective stripes so that road vehicle dont run into the side of the boxcars and hoppers

BN_Covered Hopper 4

Craig :)

Vielen Dank an alle für Kommentare und Vorlieben.

Ich habe den oberen Gehweg auf "Grün" geändert Ich denke, es ist eine Verbesserung des Gesamtbildes des Modells.

Thanks to everyone for comments and likes

I have changed the top walkway to "Green" I think it is an improvement to the overall look of the model

BN_Coverd hopper 3

Craig in frostigem Schottland:ao_1:

Ein paar Aktualisierungen des abgedeckten Trichters, dies ist der Teil des Modellbaus, den ich nie zufrieden bin, wie es aussieht, und ich wünschte, jemand anderes würde es für mich texturieren..

A few updates to the Covered hopper, This is the part of the model making I am never satisfied how it looks and I wish someone else would texture it for me.:at_1:

BN Coverd Hopper1 BN_Coverd Hopper2

Mir gefällt das "Burlington Northern" Logo.

I do like the "Burlington Northern" logo

Craig

flotob

Es freut mich zu sehen, dass euch die North American Railway gefällt. Ich habe noch nicht die Erfahrung in Sachen HomeNos, um den Big Boy zu bauen, aber ich hoffe, ich kann einige eurer Modellwünsche erfüllen.

It is refreshing to see that others enjoy the North American Railway. I don't have to skills in HomeNos yet to build the Big Boy , hopefully I can meet some of your model desires

Craig

Hallo zusammen,

Ich habe mich entschieden, Modelle im nordamerikanischen Stil zu bauen. Da bisher nur zwei Schüttgut-Wagen im Shop verfügbar sind, dachte ich mir, dass wenn ich eine Anlage in dieser Umgebung bauen will, müsste ich mir eigene Wagen bauen.

also ist hier nun mein erster Versuch, ich würde mich über ein konstruktives Feedback, positiv oder negativ, auf dieses "TTX Boxcar" TTX-Boxcar

Ich werde immer wieder weitere Bilder von fertigen Modellen veröffentlichen, während ich sie konstruiere.

Danke Craig